What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rez' SSSDH.

G

guest121295

I have this unreal cut I found from 3 seeds of Rez' SSSDH.These mini's I pulled out of the room to check for PM or mites because you never know what lurks behind a perfect looking bud!!The growth structure on this cut is short and stocky, I refer to her as Golden Goat-like with some diesel on top.It would take a month to veg this cut to 30" then she only stretches about 2X and yields like crazy and smokes even better...
picture.php

All the bomb ... Chacos as usual !! U kno I got my pack, even made a thread about the drunken purchase !!

Thanks for spreadin the good word homie, peace up!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh Chaco... Let's be friends.... ;) too lovely!

Golden Goat is taken as a clone only name though, but I'm sure you know this already. Call it dirty sock for all I care, THAT is stellar!

dank.Frank

G

guest121295

She runs around 85 days as a cut, the mom went 100 but it was dead summer...Frank, yessah, I used to run the Goat a bit and I know lots of folks around do and the way she grows, short and stocky, loaded with bud.:) In the event that my wife sets me to some arduous task I break out the SSSDH, puts you right on your feet...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
How does one determine which 'variety' sssdh one has? Original? S1? whatelse. I have a pack that contained 11 seeds, that I bought last yeatr in oct. from the bay at $200. Shortly after that there was another drop of them for much less. The Pack just says SSSDH. I just put 4 into the germer yesterday.

DrLongbottom

Veteran
To actually get everyone on the same page:

The first release of "SSSDH" was circa 2005, on this release Rez used 5-7 males for the pollination to the SSH mom, they were SDv3 boys.(This is where OJD's cut sources) This was a one time run and have been unavailable for several years

SSSDHs1: Rez used one female from the above mentioned breeding, to self pollinate and release the selfed seeds.

SSSDH original recipe: Rez used one Sdibl boy to pollinate the mother SSH.

puff puff DLB

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Good info, DLB.

So then Original Recipe SSSDH isn't actually the original recipe? SSH mom x SDv3 (5-7 males) isn't the same as SSH mom x Sour D IBL (1 male). Or am I missing something?

Killer ladies, Chaco, and you know this! :tiphat:

DrLongbottom

Veteran
Good info, DLB.

So then Original Recipe SSSDH isn't actually the original recipe? SSH mom x SDv3 (5-7 males) isn't the same as SSH mom x Sour D IBL (1 male). Or am I missing something?

Killer ladies, Chaco, and you know this! :tiphat:

Correct Rasputin, 3 different animals

The sour male that Rez used in the chemdd 1st release was quite a stud !! The males used in later cdsd releases seem to be producing great results too !!

Peace up homies!

Acotaco

what about the incross? what recipe is that from sdv3 boys or ibl boy. i though it was ibl boy then

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...thanks DLB....I guess I've missed a beat or two...thanks for the correct info!

dank.Frank