What's new

How many growers use the RED or BLUE beer cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3ZNH3AD

I want to see how many people use these cups in their growing. I know I use them, How many of you fellow IC'R's use the party cup?

REZN

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i dont because i prefer to go straight into square 4 litre pots,, ganja does seem to like being repotted in stages and quite often wont root out as well if put straight into a main pot like a 15 litre for example,, but i find does just as well starting in a 4 litre and going up to a 10-15 litre,, just my opinion,,,

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup red here too :)
camperpics205.jpg

growem green & stay safe ...Dans

thing

I use them to germinate and clone.. they rock!

Here's a tip!

Plant into a transparent cup, and stack that cup into an opaque cup (add drainage holes). Allows you to see the progress of your roots.. never get rootbound. :)

R3ZNH3AD

Keep it coming guys... If you had to estimate how many growers use these cups in the world we live in, how many, what percentage would be using them? Guess?

WelderDan

Veteran
I use 'em for starts and clones. I don't have a preference, Red or Blue. Whichever one I grab first.

Though I have been using a Mason jar with a chunk of pool noodle for cloning, and peat pellets for starts lately.

S

Scrappy-doo

Love those things. Cheap and easy. I do cut the top couple inches off though so I can put more into a confined space.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Red cups...blue cups...green cups. Different strains=different colors.

I have a terrible time with labels....:tiphat:..(16oz clear cups inside 18 oz solid color cups)

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
I do.

A few. ;)

PS/Edit: I melt (not cut!) 5 holes in the bottom of every cup by using a soldering gun.

picture.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts