What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600W Indoor on BN-Coco top fed drain to waste

moritzst

Hi there,
plants are shiva skunk clones, they are now in 5th day of flower, gave them 2 days veg after rooting, they are doing nice and the skunkside wont let them grow to big wich is normally the problem on coco, 4 days veg for a sativa dom strain and u getn 4 ft plants :)
well just watch for ur self...

first pic is on 2nd day veg, and now, added some supporting structure

Last edited:

moritzst

hi guys, i sure will keep u updated twice a week, istn much of a big deal walking over and talking a picture...
i can really recommend doing that coco stuff, takes me about an hour of work per week and still has that touch of natural growing...
just the flavor of the weed doesnt turn out so aromatic like on soil, maybe i should use some finishing product in late flower,but yeah, the turn is always strong, growth is massive, and its so easy to handle that i d not dare going back to dirt
in the cold months from dec to april i had some issue with pm, not so funny, i managed to cope with it with some cemicals but thats not so good, think it came from the open water tanks beyond the table combined with no real fresh air, but now everything should be fine.
will keep it up

greez mo

moritzst

hello

this is day 10 of flower and they are growing nicely...everything is going fine, building a very even canopy :)

greez mo

moritzst

helloo

some new pics, BT11

waiting for the sun,...and sunup,...adjust a wing with spreader lowered at 1,5 ft distance lamp - plants

well, nice day

greez mo

moritzst

helloo
well, theyr stretching, not much to say, no complications, c for ur selfv :)

greez mo

ps:floweringday 14

moritzst

halloo

so we write day 17, and yeah, i noticed a little pm, not to serious but i wonder were this shit comes from, plants look very healthy,, hope they can cope with it...using plagron phytamin to support them a little,
first trichs are forming :)

greez mo

moritzst

hellooo there, so this is the end of week threee,,,...
p.s. might as well say you ''hid rooted''them for 4 days!.;)
well i dont make them clones by myself... there is some quality staff around making clones, they normally root them in 2-3 weeks under fluorescent ;)
and yes, the pm is definately hating in some way, just ruining the smoking party, hope it wont spread to much...

well..some pics

moritzst

hallooo
its flowering nicely, its day 23, added some pk13/14 ec is at 1,6ms...
here some pics, :)

greez, mo

ps: u can spot some pm on bottom left side of pic one, its spreading slowly :(

Last edited:

moritzst

hellooo and hi there,
plants are building towers now :)
the homogenity of the first days is gone but its a totally filled square where every watt is sucked into the plants, pm seems to be under control, spraying phytamin once a week, and circulation fan is on 24/7,...
any advice on how to deal with pm?
last run i sprayed some chemicals based on Azoxystrobin, some hydrostore guy told me that this would be good but it effected flowering and gave it a bad and filthy turn :(
donno why i listened to that dumby. also pulled just about 15 ounc.
so i rather somke some all natural mildew instead of filthy chems...
so well here are some pics

greez sincerly mo

ps: FD 27, ec 1,6 ms

Last edited:

Darth Fader

PM in flower? 1:10 skim milk twice a wk will keep it under control (smells a bit) or greencure. If you hit them w/ Eagle20 in veg, it's over and done with.

Cool setup. How big is that space?

moritzst

hi there fader, thx for the tip, will check this out, housingcollegue sprayed today with baking powder emulsion lets see what that does...,
thats a 4,6*4,8 ft closet, i will post some pics to get an impression of the whole thing

greez mo

moritzst

hi there, its time for an update
fd 35 and theyr getting thikker and thikker
well good day

greez, mo

Last edited:

moritzst

halooo
well, everything turns out very nicely, the baking powder did nothing good but skim milk did the trick :) ...thx fader...and they are getting really huge, looks like they need more time than estimated, still no brown calyxes,...think another 20 days, time to fat up ;)
ec is bout 1,8 ms with a good part of PK, wellll, c 4 ur self

greez mo

ps:FD38

Last edited:

moritzst

hi there

i got some pics for u to show how this room is constructed, everything is built as easy as possible, originally the room was a storing room with an own door, we changed it with a big panel with two holes in it for air transfer. for proper isolation we strapped a mattress on the panel. there is a 420 cubic meter exhaust with carbon filter and a passive air intake...
well, good day

greez mo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts