What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Frequency Healing

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
High Frequency Healing​

border1w.png

I often speak to TwinBrother about a feeling I have in the left side of my head. It is a sort of cloggy feeling, like a golfball is in my head, or like, my brain is missing from that portion of my head. It seems to have a definite connection to negative states, like when I feel incredibly shitty - which has been too often lately - that cloggy feeling dominates my cerebral. I have had this feeling in various manifestations for at least a year now.

Yesterday, on 4/20, we smoked some nice hits of HomeGrown Cannabis. It was 3 different plants from the same family, packed into one bowl. TwinBrother layed down on the floor due to the intensity of the high, and invited me next to him. We closed our eyes and awed at Archetypal Pattern TrippyDope Visuals. Some time into the experience, I became aware of that feeling in my left headside. Something was different about it. I felt as if I was being prompted to take some sort of action. A sort of "this feeling needs to go, and you need to make it happen" feeling. I believe the first thing I did, was identify, and give a shape to the feeling. (This is discussed in Anthony Robbins' Unlimited Power. He had a group of people with intense migraines close their eyes and find the pain in their head. Focus on it, and feel it's 'shape'. Envision it as a tangible object. After this, he told them to do something along the lines of, making the tiny little powerless shape melt under the intense heat of the sun. This made most (or was it all?) of their migraines go away.) After I gave a shape to the feeling, I started the task of mentally abolishing it. I felt something happening. It felt as though the portion of my head was being permeated with colorful energy. My eyes were twitching rapidly -arguably pleasant. When I would clench my eyes tightly, I would feel an electric flutter buzz in my head. This got so intense I would have to take breaks because it was slightly frightening (I just tried clenching my eyes tightly to see if anything close to that happens - nada. Definitely unique to the situation). It felt as if I was being electrically recalibrated. Like a cosmic energy god operating on me.

border2.png

I don't think the cannabis, or my intention/attention could have did this alone. Both had to be applied. It was as if the cannabis supplied the energy, and I had to mentally direct it. I recently read Masaru Emoto saying that dramatic and sudden changes in a body's frequency results in great pain and damage. He said that treatment must involve equal or higher frequencies, and that often scalpels are used in surgery, as sharp objects have a high frequency by nature. This is it. The cannabinoids in this weed, or cannabinoids in general, have a high frequency. I was certainly on a high frequency - I was totally high, seeing amazing VividSubtle visions, getting a tiny peak at UniversalNature. I am reminded of the Floral thread by Mr. Alkaline, where he talks much about the high frequency essential oils, with rose being the highest. I am in awe at the potential power of rose oil cannabis paired with conscious direction towards healing.

border3.png

Onto today. I woke up feeling different in the head. I feel a different feeling in my left headside. It feels like a strange "After Surgery" feeling, like something was pulled out, or like, that feeling when you just took off a BandAid. It is simply incredible. I am feeling amazing today. I have been SuperProductive and haven't had any downpoints. I feel really confident, and not extremely sensitive and self conscious as I tend(ed) to be. My circulation feels equalized, I am not feeling the intense ColdSweaty Imbalance I tend(ed) to feel. I feel more integrated with my living experience - I have been less irritable, less tired, and more fascinated with life's awesomeness. Reading these words doesn't quite do the transformation justice. I am pecking this out at 5 in the morning right now, feeling fully up and alive. I am teeming with Gratitude.

A thought that comes to mind, is that I have seen multiple people mention being "healed by Ayahuasca". I didn't look further into the specifics. I think it must be something similar to this. High Frequency Healing.

Mr. Alkaline

Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Refle
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must preface 'high frequency' with the word 'Blue', if make health thread here;)

You must preface 'high frequency' with the word 'Blue', if make health thread here;)

Okay CE,...

I'll submit construction designs tomorrow, to help get the benefits Rolling;)
...But only cause DJ has begun teaching vibrational med in his classes....the introductory ...not VM 101 however. Yet, it's odd u r tapping into his class vision....it's astronomical cannabis talk that he alone is currently embarking on, with DJ reaching out to all peoples to talk canna medicine future vision type things...

We can make a 5 pg thread here after a couple weeks :)
Keep your chin up, this is worth while to humans helping cannabis help humans:)

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well gee,...so explain to me why elevated Freq. Levels face toward immortality...

well gee,...so explain to me why elevated Freq. Levels face toward immortality...

...Cause yesterday I heard a news anchor say the japans' nuked water could fray the ends of dna. Now Strangely, I read that scientists believe that debris of space waste hits the earth so often, that we are only going to live in length to the extent that we hide under the earth,...so...it was a radiation synopsis iow.
...And my first thought was....crap I can't go up the mountain in that cosmic radiation zone:(

So, if something is causing sure depletion of life span, and can be defined on a frequency scale, then I think this would tie the knot that we should choose where we live by the Frequency that it would administer to our living quarters?!?
Perhaps, we should pickett that police tape be strung in places to identify frequencies that exist below the third dimension??? Such as the burmuda triangle lengend of it getting screwed up by something that came to earth from space?
What a Mess....sinking ships...anxious shipmates....death...suicide
If something went bad over there,...it may mean that sending love would heal the distorted programming??? Gosh, there's much to look into....I may need to sleep on it...
welcome to earth excusse the mess!lol

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm looking at an Epcot/freemason design which allows frequency levs. via Geometry

I'm looking at an Epcot/freemason design which allows frequency levs. via Geometry

This Geodesic Complex is based on occult magic and that which 'was' in Egypt's now-RIP, Library of Records...
...those with/of/serving... the old world, have a head start, on the new world....ie. post Columbus.....are u Experienced...is experience a memory by the time it hits your frontal lobe??? hmmm,,,

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
well, I'm not sure what this has to do with DJ genetics. I'm not even sure if you were smoking DJ strains..

but this sub section is about DJ genetics, and growing his plants. you can find better support for spirituality / magical / healing properties of cannabis in these sections:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=7
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=8

I understand your concern. It is indeed tempting to post non-DJ related threads in here, just to talk with the crew that frequents these parts. I wouldn't have posted this if I didn't find it relevant to the forum. Based off all I have learned here, I believe DJ's herb has wonderful potential for healing. Perhaps this would have been better as a reply in the Floral thread. Though my post may just look like words on a screen to others, this is life transforming to me and I absolutely had to share it with folks that I believe would be well-receptive to the information. This is why I decided to make a thread.

Back to the topic. More benefits I am picking up from my transformation. I am feeling a lot less prone to fear. Usually, sounds like police and tornado sirens would send a chill down my spine. Earlier I heard a police siren and it took on a whole new image to me. It was beautiful - like the sound of a legendary bird or something. Also, me and my bro planned to do a heroic dose of Sacred Shrooms for Earth Day, and I feel very little fear/nervousness about going into this new experience - this is quite the contrary to how I would usually feel about such a thing. Another benefit: I am feeling like I can do stretches/yoga more easily now. I still tremble a bit in some positions, but I can go longer than usual.

I do have to insert that I think the changes I underwent are quite subtle, yet a profound world of difference for me. If someone weren't so intune with their body and consciousness as I am, perhaps they wouldn't notice, until perhaps months later when they go jogging or something and are like "Whoa... I feel so - alive. As far as I remember jogging used to be a chore. Weird".

Mr. Alkaline: Thank you! I'm loving your contributions. Those pictures are beautiful - I'm seeing some Sacred Geometry Flower Of Life shit on those dome thingys!

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh-no U Didn't:)

Oh-no U Didn't:)

...I'm seeing some Sacred Geometry Flower Of Life shit on those dome thingys!
Actually, those are 'space' molecules tOo! -They are designed to amass energy by there geometry in the paneling lengths/angles, and...work for you like a build your own pizza, or like chlorophyll...but if chloroplasts had a dial that let u toy with it's performance settings. Sorry bout the pizza analog(-just woke up).

Remember that Egypt married every idea to every other idea...so geometry was religion,...it was Science...it was HealthCare....it enhanced their evolution, or if aliens gave them the techs, then the owners manual tells u to keep every aspect of life married to every other field of study, interest or cultural significance/importance.

Once u separate church from state etc....u stop using the Flower of Life as a magic template which can make your science goals manifest more easily...as the FOL contains all three(Male, Female and Child)...all knowledge can come from it too, like Leonardo's helicopter blades, ...even to DNA repair and blueberry sativa growth stages!!! Totality.

....I'll continue this post after breakfast......

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's Some pics to Get the Foundation for what the bleep we are pondering herein...

Here's Some pics to Get the Foundation for what the bleep we are pondering herein...

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
High Frequency 'Write-over' and Blow Out of Energy Blockages

High Frequency 'Write-over' and Blow Out of Energy Blockages

The steam distilled, scar erasing flower oils are only documented to 'work' if the flower is grown very high on a very specific earth coordinate/hot-spot.

I don't know what factor(s) 'up there' are truly at work that make one highgrown sibling erase scars better than, it's low-land grown counterpart!
...But go to the corner drug store and just try every cream, every tonic or pill, potion....and u won't erase the scar,...healing it's appearance!!!

High Frequency Healing is asking not u to breed cannabis a certain way , but to grow it in a area where it will take on a new healing power, that it would not have if grown elsewhere.

Cosmic consciousness and habit forces are responsible for the change in the oils healing capacities.

The connection to the stars is correlated with Farming Excellent Meds.
-Entire Civilizations have spent thousands of lifetimes trying to beat death.
...And the pyramids were a tool to re-energize their lives, workers and crops.
Razor blades remain sharp in a true pyramid...even one built of copper pipes, under a specific geometrical configuration.

Life Extension is also the reason scientists urge elite billionaires to consider the option to permanently leave the Earth so as to slow aging and have time to build a geodesic dome on a planet at 19.5 latitude, or under the crust of that sacred, high frequency latitude....this is why a lot of overlords have an erotic love for the number 19.5, and use nasa to go to these spots on other planets which the Egyptians considered sacred...such as the moon, mars, jupiter, sirius. And they also freeze seeds in the arctic, because they need a 2012/paranoia- proof area to be sure they will have some seed to trade heirlooms as currency on other planets.....but this is just another conspiracy....as is 1969 panama Red:)

smokefrogg

Veteran
...i get horrible migraines sometimes, i know what you are talking about in regards to the shape of the pain in my brain, a lot of the time i can control it and melt it away, there are other times when i am having a very hard time doing so, certain indica cannabis strains such as hindu kush really help to make inroads for me to melt that pain, i have noticed that BASS helps, yes a big sub woofer, if i can actually get my head pretty much right inside that speaker cone it helps so much! lol i feel that i sound crazy talking about the bass, but for me it makes a huge difference, i don't think it is the low sub frequencies alone though, i feel it has something to do also with the electromagnet that is pushing the speaker cone that is pushing the air

i am glad that you have found a way to help remove that pain in the brain

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
The steam distilled, scar erasing flower oils are only documented to 'work' if the flower is grown very high on a very specific earth coordinate/hot-spot.

I don't know what factor(s) 'up there' are truly at work that make one highgrown sibling erase scars better than, it's low-land grown counterpart!
...But go to the corner drug store and just try every cream, every tonic or pill, potion....and u won't erase the scar,...healing it's appearance!!!

High Frequency Healing is asking not u to breed cannabis a certain way , but to grow it in a area where it will take on a new healing power, that it would not have if grown elsewhere.

Cosmic consciousness and habit forces are responsible for the change in the oils healing capacities.

The connection to the stars is correlated with Farming Excellent Meds.
-Entire Civilizations have spent thousands of lifetimes trying to beat death.
...And the pyramids were a tool to re-energize their lives, workers and crops.
Razor blades remain sharp in a true pyramid...even one built of copper pipes, under a specific geometrical configuration.

Life Extension is also the reason scientists urge elite billionaires to consider the option to permanently leave the Earth so as to slow aging and have time to build a geodesic dome on a planet at 19.5 latitude, or under the crust of that sacred, high frequency latitude....this is why a lot of overlords have an erotic love for the number 19.5, and use nasa to go to these spots on other planets which the Egyptians considered sacred...such as the moon, mars, jupiter, sirius. And they also freeze seeds in the arctic, because they need a 2012/paranoia- proof area to be sure they will have some seed to trade heirlooms as currency on other planets.....but this is just another conspiracy....as is 1969 panama Red:)

i'd like to know more about the bolds. i lived at 10,000+ FT, and it was funny because i would bring my meds down to the front range, and certain people that knew their stuff could taste it. an example would be when i smoked up a stranger, and he told me he could taste the higher elevation, and then he told me the exact town where i grew it. funny stuff.

i'd also like to know more about the copper pyramids.

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay, S. Kush...gladly...

Okay, S. Kush...gladly...

First though, I wanted to ask C. Exists if she has a power outlet next to her headboard, and....do u meditate a couple times a week....also, do u feel better waking up before 6am, than after? :)
------------------
SK.....

Helichrysum italicum spp. Corsica is grown in Corsica....so...I recommend looking up the habitat stats....however, every species has it's own sacred grail coordinate(s), so the bulgarian roses are in their famous sacred plains.
....U can take a strain someplace where it will do less for humans or more.
-This 'more' is what DJ terms.....'Truly GOOD'.....which is simple, yet profound, yet quite general terminology.

You may want to google the mexican indians called Tarahumara...cause they go get their psychedelics from a desert that turns every plant red....and every drug species(fungal, plant, tree) has the same exact effect....the secret gov is rushing in to pounce on the coordinate recently, under the guise of humanitarian assistance(military force), to get them "clean water"...because the water they drink is far away, yet helps them run 400 miles non-stop, and barefoot, without food too....so...certain places need fda approval if it's attractive to big gov, big pharm and big occult.

Same thing when all these national parks were grabbed up for picnic areas(that's when gov 1st broke allegiance to the founding docs....for the picnic areas that needed seizing from natives....for the crackers to give the birds crackers, haha)

The pyramid angles may be 19.5....I'm not sure, but it's explained in a post I made in the "Floral Creation Thread"...I'll link it here tomorrow;)

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I Know it may seem too far getched to actually find a medicine Node!...

I Know it may seem too far getched to actually find a medicine Node!...

Yes, it is like winning the lottery, to put the right plant, in the right place-but, the 'sacred' nodes are the ones written about in books during the mid-1900's.(Imho)

We are not millionaires, so now the money. Is too tight to try win the frequency lottery power ball. Cause ppl never saw them already labled, so these are the people we should ask how they saw it....okay, so here is a book on one man's journey to find out how you can know how to think like them?!?

" As humans evolved on Earth they used plants for everything imaginable--food, weapons, baskets, clothes, shelter, and medicine. Indigenous peoples the world over have been able to gather knowledge of plant uses by communicating directly with plants and honoring the sacred relationship between themselves and the plant world. Because they locate their consciousness in the heart, they are able to use the intelligence of the heart to merge their consciousness with the consciousness of any living organism.

In Sacred Plant Medicine Stephen looks at the long-standing relationship between indigenous peoples and plants and examines the techniques these cultures use to communicate with the plant world. He explores the sacred dimension of plant and human interactions--a territory where humans experience communications from plants as expressions of Spirit.

For each healing plant described in the book, he presents medicinal uses, preparatory guidelines, and ceremonial elements such as prayers and medicine songs associated with the use of the plant.S""

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
...i get horrible migraines sometimes, i know what you are talking about in regards to the shape of the pain in my brain, a lot of the time i can control it and melt it away, there are other times when i am having a very hard time doing so, certain indica cannabis strains such as hindu kush really help to make inroads for me to melt that pain

I as well could feel the presence of the feeling on and off. It would always come back to plague me. I believe we have to get on the wavelength of permanent alleviation, as opposed to temporary relief. Something hit me when I was laying down with the CannaLove permeating my brain. It was like someone telling me "Enough with thinking this problem will solve itself later: Take care of this now!".

The feeling to me was not "pain", atleast not in the Ouchy That Hurts! sense. It was like a big soup of cloggage was in my brain, like there was a big piece of mukky dogshit in my head, blocking my happy chemicals from circulating through my brain. At my worst points, I would feel like a drained insentient robot. I would look at things that I love, with the knowledge that I love them, but not feeling love. I have even referred to the feeling as "cancer". It certainly made me think cancerous, anti-life thoughts. I am so Incredibly Thankful for any and every time that I don't feel like that. Like right now. Thank you Lord, Thank You.

First though, I wanted to ask C. Exists if she has a power outlet next to her headboard, and....do u meditate a couple times a week....also, do u feel better waking up before 6am, than after? :)

I don't have a power outlet near my bed, but I do have a power line right outside my window, on the second floor of my house. Interestingly, me and my brother have opted to sleep on the ground, downstairs, on our Grounding Mat, protected from EMFs - instead of on our beds. After doing this for awhile, I tried laying on my bed recently and could literally feel my bones subtly vibrating with a strange unpleasant heat feeling. I have read that beds are EMF antennae - now I see Dr. Mercola ain't fuckin around.

Dr-Mercola.jpg

do u meditate a couple times a week

I do meditate almost daily, albeit short 5-10 minute sessions, enough to settle down my frayed mind whenever needed.

also, do u feel better waking up before 6am, than after? :)

This is tricky to answer. I actually have quite the infatuation with night. I tend to feel better at night than in the day. That's not to say I like waking up at night. It is indeed quite pleasant to wake up early in the morning when it's all cornflower blue out and BirdChirpings are abundant.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
haha mr. alkaline. your siggy actually made me test the ph of my pee today lol! tested dark green. hehe! drink alot of angel fire though, so maybe that is why.

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Canna Exists...

Canna Exists...

I want to apologize for pushing your thread into page 2 so fast, unbeknownst to everyone. I have a sub conscious agenda sometimes, and never know what I'm gonna do until it's already done.

You can move this thread to the MM Forum, but I can't go with it...;)
...Besides, my sibling died young, by a freak condition, and I dropped out of Life for a decade, to learn how to not Die accidentally.

Also, when I was a missionary, once I was thrown in Jail for 3 weeks, cause I was outside of what Police thought was a meth house. While there, I slept on a concrete floor, never slept more than an hour a day, from all the ruckus and rap and knocking. I was fed a slice of bread, and a little shred iceberg scrap, with 1000 island, 3oz of canned pasta, with some 6 oz koolaid, and for breakfast, 4 oz cherios with 3 oz canned fruit medley, and 6oz milk.
-at this point I knew I was starving on low carbs, but I wasn't learned(book smart) yet, and couldn't plea a case for better care...and this was the same time I was evicted as m.I.a., and lost all of my possessions except for a bible and some changes of clothes...my car was also removed from the grass ouside the repair shop, and was scooped up as an abandoned vehicle that I never have seen again to this day(almost 15 yrs later).

So...here I was at the base point of existence in a flash, and this was when I began reading books non-stop til today. And tony robbins was one of the first of three I read. Besides addell davis and napoleon hill. In fact, The Floral Creation Thread is a trinity hybrid of Nasa, Ayurveda and character based neuro-linguistic-programming....merging with the philosophy, cannabis theories of DJ Short. -and this is why it was such a fresh, current and progressive Thread!

Now,...three yrs later....we are blending...
Freemasons earth history, with Egypt's pyramid gridwork, to 70's sativa sweet spots, to Dogon cannabis history, to the New Age Light Worker(human power node)...into this Thread's material,....which is a synthesis of that which they all have in common....High Energy, High Grown, Sacred Site transformed plant medicines(magic spells)!....as such would be a sativa capable of High Performance/Frequency...another way to say this is that the power went into the trichome, then it went from the trichome into the human and bringing everything it absorbed from the power node during a half year period, and beer funneled it into the sick person's body cells at a rate of 6months frequency, in under 6 seconds flat.

-This is where the average person questions if u can change a cell by pumping whole-Light into them with a sativa spell that lasts for 6 hrs....before the Light begins to fade...and the sacred cellular pathology/physiology leaves an ash of the Light Codes, into the memory of the cell which may change it's destiny?!?

So....we are essentially seeding our cell with every particle, photon, wave, frequency and code-ash at a sweet Spot...and testing out this as a pre-packaged sativa vapor from a heritage strain that had become super-charged with CHI from the plant hot spot...eating the CHI and digesting it with Love and Intention....to write over the old karma from the sick cells encoding and delete the old rate of disease progression and suppress the code retrievability for as long as u have access to Love, Medicine and Un-broken magic spells:)

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
I appreciate your posts Mr. A, and get much enjoyment out of them.

I like your 6-months-in-6-seconds beer funnel line.

"Entheogens awaken the ability to have hyper-sensory perception, and then later help us to remain connected to these sensory perceptions during our normal state of conciousness... ... They therefore quickly help you find these doors without having to waste dozens of years in meditation or in contemplation. Like a good book, entheogens condense time." - David Wolfe and Nick Good, from their book, Amazing Grace

Mr. Alkaline

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Symbol tells you what you want to know, and how the Universe is made...

The Symbol tells you what you want to know, and how the Universe is made...

THis is a Book with no pages, and is a symbol of construction and re-constructing Life....and high frequency healing is with any society who had this symbol in the church, or temple...and it's a secret,...so....I can't say too much or they will know, and I know that they know I am Talking about it Now....so I'll stop today:);)

Davinci was not the first to know about the cheat sheet for the Universe....and this is a template is also for energy Miracles...
I've seen dirt look like shells when shrooming....so I know it's everything and nothing....depending on if you know it is there and realize it's power...this also explains the hieroglyphs of helicopters in the pyramids, dorthy:)

-------------------------------------------------------
The "Flower of Life" (left) can be found in all major religions of the world. It contains the patterns of creation as they emerged from the "Great Void." After the creation of the "Seed of Life" (right) the same vortex's motion was continued, creating the next structure known as the Egg of Life.

This structure forms the basis for music, as the distances between the spheres is identical to the distances between the tones and the half tones in music. It is also identical to the cellular structure of the third embryonic division (The first cell divides into two cells, then to four cells then to eight).
This is a Picture of the Complete F.O.L....vs. the simple earth symbol of the flower overlay.)

--------------------------------------------------
The Temple of Osiris at Abydos, Egypt contains the oldest to date example. it is carved in granite and may possibly represent
....the Eye of Ra a symbol of the authority of the pharaoh.

------------------------------------------------------------
Other examples can be found in Phoenician, Assyrian, Indian, Asian, Middle Eastern, and medieval art.

Ancient Phoenician alphabet overlaid onto the complete Flower of Life.

--------------------------------------------------
CONTAINS all sacred sites...
Most importantly, and more interesting is that if you overlay a map with the complete flower of life, all Earth Sacred Sites, ....standing stones etc,.... will sit at the centre of six points.
This picture below gives you idea how the grid looks.

The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the "Egg of Life".
By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it's called the Fruit of Life.

It contains 13 informational systems.
Each one explains another aspect of reality.

Thus these systems are able to give us access to everything ranging from the human body to the galaxies.

In the first system, for example, it's possible to create any molecular structure and any living cellular structure that exists in the universe. In short every living creature.

The Flower of Life is one of the oldest known symbols and has represented important meaning to many people throughout history. It can be found in the....
temples, art, and manuscripts of cultures from all over the world.
----------------------------------------------------------
The following are some of The Locations in which the FOL symbol has been sighted.

Egypt - The Temple of Osiris in Abydos and at Mount Sinai.
Israel - Masada
China - The Forbidden City and various temples.
Japan - Various temples.
India - The Harimandir Sahib (Golden Temple), Hampi, and the temples at Ajanta.
Turkey - Various old Roman sites.
Spain
Austria
Italy - Italian art from the 13th century (Wolfram 2002, p. 43).
North Africa - Morocco
Middle East - Lebanon and various Islamic mosques.
South America - Peru
North America - Mexico
----------------------------------------------------------
The Complete Flower of Life Contains Everything - all this and more..............
Sacred Geometry
Octahedron
Vesica piscis
Borromean rings
Torus
Metatron's Cube
Platonic Solids
Tree of Life
Tree of life (Kabbalah)
Da Vinci's Challenge
Creation theory in which God created life; Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 23:12, 31:16-17, Isaiah 56:6-8.

bodymind

Veteran
i jsut have to chime in quickly and let you guys know that I had a sound healing session that changed my life about three weeks ago. I've grown up with bodyworkers in my family, had lots of massage, have a very well developed asana yoga practice, i play music, i surf ocean waves, etc. However, the power of the bodywork combined with the tuning fork frequencies left me a changed person. I felt like i was tripping for hours after the session ended. Waves of euphoric enlightenment kept pushing me up and up. I couldn't stop laughing and crying.... it was bliss, and as intense as it was, I realized in the middle of that experience that there are worlds and words of more joy and bliss yet to be revealed. Anyway, I'm very excited about sound healing right now to say the least. Combining these techniques with body work, yoga and with my plants will be so much fun!

Latest posts

Latest posts