What's new

2011 Outdoor 50 200gal smartpots

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Its about that time... preparation has begun for next years outdoor run. Just ordered 8 pallets of promix hp
1 ton of wormcasting
50 200gal smart pots

Location this year will be about 5 hours south of where i did it this past year so bigger plants. They will all be in wetland and bog areas.

Goal is 1lb per plant but i know for a fact i will get 3+ per plant.

Strain i will be running is ak47

120site cloner is filled with ak47 clones that will be rooting asap.

Goal is to start these bad boys in some 5gal pots then transplant to the 200gal... I already have 1ak47 in a 15gal smartpot that im trying to get to be at least 5-6ft and real bushy by June this will be transplanted into the 600gal smartpot goal is 10lb from this one plant.

going to be a fun and exciting season stay tuned!

Some pics from last year from begining to end...

Last edited:

Maina

Veteran
SHIT nothing like a small grow :bigeye::plant grow:I know just the right mix for a 600 gallon pot :jump:

Ripshot

no 300 gallon resevoir on the back of your pickup truck this year, ok? i dont think its a good idea. Good luck Areo ill be watching :) -Rip

P

powerrobbie

Your ambition is fuckin insane, Your a serious cat. I wish you the best of luck dude.

angel4us

ICMag Donor
pullin up a chair and passing much positive karma to protect your bitches this year!!!

Last edited:

250wscrogger

Already vegging!?? gonna be some monsters!

I love your style/work ethic...

Easily the most badass grower on the east coast...

McDank8O5

Wow! not even a week into 2011 and new outdoor threads already poppin' up! hope you have much better luck than last year, with those numbers it seems impossible to not have a better season. That one AK clone will be vegging for 6 months? intense bro!

Momerath

Sounds like your doing it right man! For an east coaster you seem to have your shit down and doing quite well pulling those numbers. You sound like a Nor Cal grower with your ambition and gusto :) AK is a great strain for pulling that kinda weight, and I have no doubt you'll hit get a 10 pounder outta that 600 gallon pot. I've got some plants started for this year already too, I'm going to try and break my old records for plant size. I think a 5 pounder is in order for this season :)
Good luck man! I am definately watching this one, I love seeing "normal" sized outdoor grows ;)

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
we gonna see some more pics in this outdoor journal than in your last?

document this thing man. pics or it didn't happen.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea and put some carpet cleaning gear in there 2:ying:

yea the cleaning hose can easily be disguised as a reservoir tank?
"what are you doing sir"
"FUCK YOU...nothing officer just draining my tanks!"
cleaning_van-435x300_ptt9.jpg