What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog DD - Reservoir Seeds

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hi all mates, in early september i sprouted 4 Chemdog DD seeds gifted by a friend, from those i had 2 males and 2 females.
I chopped my #1 pheno @ 85 days, good yielder, great resin production, the smell is hard to describe, but you can easily feel the influence of the Diesel family, chemmy. Strong flavor, the one you never get tired of, an intense & fresh DIESEL/LEMON taste. COOL Mid energetic but strong high, long lasting.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The #2 pheno is sativa dominant, chopped down @ 97 days, nice resin production, a good yielder like her sister, smell very similar also. This pheno gave me HUGE and beautifil foxtail colas :D

The bottle is 1.5 liters :whistling:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013:

Greetings :smokey:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice buds, looks great i have got to get my hands on rez's gear one day but out of my price range ATM but seeing pics like this is convincing me to try and save my coin when i can
thanks for sharing

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a good fella from Italy here....very very nice bro.
I like so much that huge cola...not the one in the bottle:biggrin::biggrin:
:wave:

nnep

nice pics, those calyxes are so nice and swollen, almost looks like they have seeds inside!

i noticed i didn't see any amber trichs on your last pic, did you not want any?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
yes very nice indeed. Love the foxtail huge sativa bud.....

i have to agree with shaun with the rez seed......have to get my hands over some.

peace

icetoker

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Thanks to all for the kind words :D

i noticed i didn't see any amber trichs on your last pic, did you not want any?

It was a personal choice, i've too much strains with an "indica high" this run, and with this Chemdogs i tried to chop'em early for a less stone high ;)

R

Rollem&Smokem

Jare did you ever get a total weight after it was all dried ??

Nice job & thanks for the pics..

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Jare did you ever get a total weight after it was all dried ??

They were grown in 6.5 liters pot under a 400w Grolux from day 25, before they were under a 250w HPS. The #1 gave me 38grams and the #2 42grams :)

we're growing that, too. ended up with 2 female strains. our friends have flowered one plant, it was a large clone, they vegged a couple of weeks, and pulled nearly 6 zips from one plant. mine comes down on valentine's day (happy valentine's to me), and it is covered with bud sites and is putting on mad weight.

we think it is some of the most crystalled, resinous bud we've ever seen.

i WOULD put up the money to buy more if i were out of seeds. it's DEFINITELY worth it.

Latest posts

Latest posts