What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Video games?

Rainbowls

Wheres the Hobbie/Interests topic for video games? I know theres gotta be people out here that play...at least I hope there is. I own a 360, i mostly play RPG's, but i share it with my boyfriend (hes playing borderlands and CODMW2). Who else plays and what do you play?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
counterstrike, battlefield2, cod mod4, codwaw, codmw2, borderlands, age of empires 2 and 3, empire earth, grand theft auto and some others

:)

PC all the WAY! Go SLI or go home!

Rainbowls

very good games! im not a fan of shooters myself (im a girl what can i say i got bad aim :p) but i like watching them!

have you played darksiders yet?

P

pastorj

I love Video Games! I just beat Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 & it was awsome! Way better than the first one & World at War.

P

pastorj

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 5

This was a great game too! As far as Role Play games.

D

DogBoy

I'm an RPG fanatic, i love shooters too but prefer RPG's. Am playing borderlands at the moment but have just completed Overlord, Bioshock and OP Flashpoint in the last month.

IWanaGetHiSoHi

L4D/L4D2 represent ... Rainbowls- Zombies don't shoot back, there's Melee and thrown weapons (pipe bombs and molotovs) and a Plethora of different gaming modes ...

Some1here

Been a Nintendo fan since the beginning with the NES. Now I have all the Zelda's and Mario's on my Wii. Kool as Koopas!

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Wheres the Hobbie/Interests topic for video games? I know theres gotta be people out here that play...at least I hope there is. I own a 360, i mostly play RPG's, but i share it with my boyfriend (hes playing borderlands and CODMW2). Who else plays and what do you play?

Don't own consoles.... not since I sold my sega genesis LOL.

I play DDO. D&D Online. Loved it as a kid and never had the patience... now you have an instant DM (The game engine) and 5 years of hard work to make a crappy game GREAT!

I play on the Khyber server and LOVE the monk class. :)

Stay Safe! :tree:

IWanaGetHiSoHi

lol oh i know that but zombies do attack...and thats just as bad (if not worse) :p
I thought aiming was the problem. So you can't shoot and you don't want anything to come after you? That pretty much rules out everything I can suggest except The Sims (insert Long pause as IWGHSH thinks Real Hard) ... Nope ... sorry ... I got nothing ...

P

pastorj

Bioshock two comes out next month & I got mine preordered! I realy enjoyed the first game!

M

medi-useA

Don't own consoles.... not since I sold my sega genesis LOL.

I play DDO. D&D Online. Loved it as a kid and never had the patience... now you have an instant DM (The game engine) and 5 years of hard work to make a crappy game GREAT!

I play on the Khyber server and LOVE the monk class. :)

Stay Safe! :tree:

I'm old style AD&D...never played online before...where?

muA

Rainbowls

lol i love zombies attacking me and i love playing them but 1) i have horrible aim so playing them does get frustrating after a while(im sure fellow gamers can understand) and 2) i have epilepsy so playing bright lighten/flashing aka shooters can induce seizures on me, which does limited my playing time. Its weird that i can WATCH them being played, but not play them myself?....weird

ive dobbled around in the PC gaming world its been quite some time since i have but i use to play some text based mmorpg.

Rainbowls

Bioshock two comes out next month & I got mine preordered! I realy enjoyed the first game!

and yes I have that game preordered already too. the first one scared the shit out of me the first time i played it. mind you i was sitting in a room with very large windows at about 2am during a rain/thunder/lighting storm. the best part is that the rain and thunder hell even rain clouds were no where in sight before i started playing. it started raining in one of the first scenes in the game after the plane crashes, ya know the part where you walk in the doors ...well thats when it started raining

give me a break i get scared easily :p

P

pastorj

I realy liked the older Zelda for Game Cube that was a pretty cool game for a RPG & Star Fox. I think it was Wind Walker or something or another hehe I forget but it was good.

Last edited:
P

pastorj

and yes I have that game preordered already too. the first one scared the shit out of me the first time i played it. mind you i was sitting in a room with very large windows at about 2am during a rain/thunder/lighting storm. the best part is that the rain and thunder hell even rain clouds were no where in sight before i started playing. it started raining in one of the first scenes in the game after the plane crashes, ya know the part where you walk in the doors ...well thats when it started raining

lol I realy dug the opening for Bioshock & cant wait for the new one man it was just a realy origional idea & the Picture was awsome I agree! I realy dig the marbel floors they look so real.

P

pastorj

Im not bragging but im pretty good with video games my first system was The Origional Nintendo & ive had owned just about every system since. Now Im running an 80 gig Ps3 & I realy want to get the bigg new model like 200 gig or so.