What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krypto's Ultimate Controler

G

Attach three jumpers and three female connects to the negative lead of the cord. The last jumper in line does NOT have a female connect and is to be connected later on .

233Controler_10-19-04_047-med.jpg

G

Attach a female connect to the positive lead on your outlets, feed them through the holes provided and snap them in place .

233Controler_10-19-04_049-med.jpg

233Controler_10-19-04_050-med.jpg

G

Mounting your timer.

On the timer you will see three holes that are used to mount the timer. Set the timer in place, mark and drill your holes.

This is where i should have drilled from the inside through.
That damn crack pisses me off. :tdown: ;)

233Controler_10-19-04_051-med.jpg

This is what it should look like when finished, "without the crack". ;)

233Controler_10-19-04_052-med.jpg

G

Take the positive leads from you pwoer supply cord and connect the first female connect to the number ONE position of the timer and the jumper to the number Five position on the timer .

Should look like this:

233Controler_10-19-04_053-med.jpg

G

Kryptonite said:
Attach three jumpers and three female connects to the negative lead of the cord. The last jumper in line does NOT have a female connect and is to be connected later on .

Take your negative lead and attach the first connection to the Timer #2 position, the second connection goes to the Relay A #8 position, the third conection is to be connected to the Relay B #8 position.

Now using the end of the lead "without the female connect" and attach it to Both Negative leads on your outlets. You can solder them together, twist em or whatever, just make SURE there is good contact and wrap them with some electrical tape.

233Controler_10-19-04_054-med.jpg

G

Attach the Green common ground wire from the power supply cord to Both Common Ground wires of the outlets.

Should look like this:

233Controler_10-19-04_055-med.jpg

G

It's a Beautful Day outside today and I have been sitting here for 3.5 hours working on this tutorial.
My ass fell to sleep and hour ago and I think it's about time to get something else done.
I have everything in order to finish this so I'll be back later on to do so.
This model is working like a Charm so if you have all the necessary pieces parts feel free to build up to this point.
Hava Good ONE!!!!!!!

233Controler_10-19-04_056-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

Working from the top.
Take the lead with the jumpers "three female connects" from the top left switch and feed them through one of the pre-drilled holes.

233Controler_10-19-04_058-med.jpg

G

Tip:
I use the needle nose pliers to crimp the ends of the female connects just enough to make a firm connection. Best done to all connects before beginning..

Each contact on the relays are numbered.

Now attach the first female connect on the lead to
Relay B #FIVE

233Controler_10-19-04_059-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

Attach the second female connect on that lead to
Timer contact #3

233Controler_10-19-04_060-med.jpg

and then the third female connect on that lead to
Relay B #6

G

Now take the right lead from the top left switch which was previously connected to the left lead of the top right switch feed it through the same hole in your container, connect that lead to

Relay B #7

233Controler_10-19-04_061-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

The final lead on the top switches should be fed through your container and connected to

Relay B #3 .

Last edited:
G

Take the Left lead from the left lower switch, feed it through the last hole in your container and attach the female connect to
RelayA #3 .

233Controler_10-19-04_064-med.jpg

G

Take the lead that attaches the two switches, through your container and to
Relay A #7 .

G

The final line on the lower switches should have three female connects. Take that lead through the hole you are using in the container and attatch the first female connect on the lead to
Relay A #5

233Controler_10-19-04_065-med.jpg

G

Attach the second female connect on the lead to

Timer #4

233Controler_10-19-04_066-med.jpg

Last edited:
G

Take the black/positive lead from the Drain Outlet and attach the female connect to

Relay A #4

G

Take the positive lead from the Fill outlet and attach it to

Relay B #4 .

Latest posts

Latest posts