Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > My autoflowers are flowering stupid

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Sweet Seeds
My autoflowers are flowering stupid Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2017, 07:30 PM #1
AgentPothead

AgentPothead will become famous soon enoughAgentPothead will become famous soon enoughAgentPothead will become famous soon enough
My autoflowers are flowering stupid

So I have 4 autoflowers going, 2 Krippleberry and 2 Bubba Yum. All under 2 Viparspectra 300s. 1 of the krippleberry seems to be flowering perfectly, tons of pistils, I'm seeing trichomes on the surrounding fan leaves, it's beautiful. The other 3 plants are all semi flowering. They have been putting out pistils for almost 4 weeks now but they are still grow, grow, growing. The budding krippleberry stopped all vertical growth about a week and a half ago and has just been focused on the buds, the other 3 plants are almost touching my lights. Viparspectra recommends 15 inches during flowering. What can I do? Should I even do anything? I feel like my best course of action to get a full harvest would be to move the 2 tallest plants out of the tent and maybe outside. Oh I'm using the Canna Coco nutrients, which just has A&B, no flowering mix. I have been feeding them some PK13/14 to try and help with the flowering. Oh I have a photo from 3 days ago. The 2 plants on the left grew something like 4 or 5 inches in those 3 days! They are now above the hanging hygrometer and almost touching my lights.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2017, 07:36 PM #2
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I would just wait it out. Some auto's can get rather large, which ime, leads to a longer flower period. I would move the two largest plant to the outside edge and put the smaller plants on the inside.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:42 PM #3
AgentPothead

AgentPothead will become famous soon enoughAgentPothead will become famous soon enoughAgentPothead will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
I would just wait it out. Some auto's can get rather large, which ime, leads to a longer flower period. I would move the two largest plant to the outside edge and put the smaller plants on the inside.
That's easy, I can do that right now in fact, thanks for a hella fast response.

Old 08-05-2017, 08:03 PM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Just don't move the ones you set outside, bringing them back in.....they bring in gnarly bugs and you'll have an indoor infestation. Been there, done that....no more!

Good luck!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of quality connoisseur cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 10 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2017, 08:04 PM #5
AgentPothead

Damn that actually won't work. I just realized the light on the right is a good 3 inches lower than the left one because of the outake, so the taller plant would be blocking even more of that light. I think I'm going to have to put one of these outside and let it fend for itself while the other 3 finish in the tent. Also on the plant I did move, the branches that were leaning on the tent itself had no backbone, they were flimsy and bent like a mofo. I've been supplementing calimagic every feed, so that kind of surprised me.

Old 08-05-2017, 08:05 PM #6
AgentPothead

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Just don't move the ones you set outside, bringing them back in.....they bring in gnarly bugs and you'll have an indoor infestation. Been there, done that....no more!

Good luck!
Thanks for that! I might have to move 1 outside and I was gonna bring it back in every night, but what you say makes a lot of sense.

Old 08-05-2017, 08:18 PM #7
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Viparspectra recommends 15 inches during flowering. What can I do? Should I even do anything?Gently LST (low stress train) your cola bending....just a little at a time so you don't snap the cola branch. Yeah, Dr. Krippling gear, our experience, has been is bit unstable...or like you mentioned...semi-autos.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of quality connoisseur cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 10 years running!

aridbud is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:30 PM #8
AgentPothead

Quote:
Viparspectra recommends 15 inches during flowering. What can I do? Should I even do anything?Gently LST (low stress train) your cola bending....just a little at a time so you don't snap the cola branch. Yeah, Dr. Krippling gear, our experience, has been is bit unstable...or like you mentioned...semi-autos.
I wish I had started LST while they were still small :( I had no idea they would get this big. I don't really have any place to bend them too now. The entire tent is leaves leaves and more leaves. Also would changing the lighting at all help these flower if they are semiauto and not real autos? I'm at 18/6 right now, should I drop to 14/10 or something? I thought that would just hurt the yields of the plant that did autoflower.

Last edited by AgentPothead; 08-05-2017 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: added a question

Old 08-05-2017, 09:21 PM #9
aridbud
automeister

With semi auto, 14/10 works. Can't say for sure....only tried a few of Dr. K's autos to compare to ours....so give it a whirl.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2017, 09:26 PM #10
AgentPothead

Quote:
With semi auto, 14/10 works. Can't say for sure....only tried a few of Dr. K's autos to compare to ours....so give it a whirl.
Is all a learning experience so at worst I will learn more for next time. Thanks for all the information man, you seem to be the autoflower guru. I was looking and it seems like seedsbay is the best place to get your afterthought autos? The prices seem incredible.

2 members found this post helpful.