Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Storing seeds

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
Storing seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2017, 12:17 AM #1
FreeUrMind

Storing seeds

Hi icmag I am interested in storing seeds how do I go about it what should I use
What temp dark container

Any info would be appreciated thanks in advance

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:59 AM #2
udontknowme

udontknowme has a spectacular aura aboutudontknowme has a spectacular aura aboutudontknowme has a spectacular aura about
Put them in a Tupperware container with some silica gel in the salad drawer of your fridge and they should be fine for years.
udontknowme is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:56 AM #3
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Learn to search the forum and discover there are dozens of threads on the subject.
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 07-29-2017, 10:17 AM #4
FreeUrMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
Learn to search the forum and discover there are dozens of threads on the subject.
Hi mikell the device I am using I try using the Search bar but comes back with nothing.thanks for your post.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:57 AM #5
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeUrMind View Post
Hi mikell the device I am using I try using the Search bar but comes back with nothing.thanks for your post.
The site search seems to only hit up thread titles, but if you google for icmag then whatever you are looking for, like icmag seed storage, you should get multiple useful hits.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:11 AM #6
troutman

troutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to behold
Happy reading.

Storing seeds

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:35 AM #7
OG Expressions
Banned

OG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeUrMind View Post
Hi icmag I am interested in storing seeds how do I go about it what should I use
What temp dark container

Any info would be appreciated thanks in advance
I have my seeds in baggies though transfering to centrifuge vials because they are rad. Anyway all in a pouch that i bury in a bag of rice, then i put the bag of rice in a vac container. Never seen any moisture inside the pack when i opened it. I check the rice here and there but it would take ages to get the rice moist ive mever had a problem but i could easily cjange the rice twice a year if i was concerned.

Keep all that in the fridge.

People store in the freezer but not me.

FYI just search google with these questions rather than posting a new thread adding to the 1000s on the subject
OG Expressions is offline Quote