Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2017, 07:05 PM #891
Hank Hemp

Location: Just South of the Mason/Dixon, away, away down South in Dixieland.
Hank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond reputeHank Hemp has a reputation beyond repute
I Pray to the Gods That he goes free but my heart says no.

I luv this flag more than the haters hate it!
God bless Johnny Boone wherever you are.

Not all who wander are lost

I don't care who you are that's deep

You may see me tonight with a illegal smile. J. Prine
Hank Hemp is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:07 PM #892
Mentallyill

Mentallyill is on a distinguished road
Whts up guys..yea that g13 is still in em sticks of ky..matter of fact g13 is bout ta hit me in the face..longtime reader here new member straight from tha barefoot, can kicking,sister kissin great state of ky..
Mentallyill is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:46 AM #893
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant future
G13 is all over the trhighstate.

Thank God.

I don't know what I would do without tasting decades of memories... She's like an old dog that never dies.

It always warms my soul when she comes back home.

Grow on brothers (and sisters)!!!
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2017, 05:57 PM #894
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura about
Never grown the g13 does it survive the wet and sticky fall
Rodehazrd
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2017, 04:02 AM #895
Mentallyill

Mentallyill is on a distinguished road
It always has for me ride hard..the cut I have is actually g13Xhashplant..not to be confused with bohdi g13Xhashplant as these seeds were ordered and hunted by a very good friend of mine in 88-89.. but she's dead a head thumper!!!
Mentallyill is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2017, 08:42 AM #896
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant futuremean mr.mustard has a brilliant future
She molds in places but then again what doesn't?

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
- Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
- Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- Anne Frank
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2017, 03:51 PM #897
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura aboutRodehazrd has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
She molds in places but then again what doesn't?
Well some are surly worse than others. I am not outdoors but a lot of friends have reported a purple muck on Headband, ak47 and some other strains. One guy grew Liberty Haze from Barneys and had no issues with mold everything else he had for two seasons have been ruined. Dubi of Ace claims his Bangi is resistant also. Wish I had some going to put out and see. Walkin in the fields all the milkweed and asters are covered up, and I worry about bringing it inside. I worry also about the guys who are going to smoke that spore.
Smokemifugotum
Rodehazrd

Old 07-30-2017, 08:52 PM #898
kyhomegrown2016

kyhomegrown2016 is on a distinguished road
insteresting in trading? i got ak47 and critical widow
kyhomegrown2016 is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2017, 02:23 PM #899
Rodehazrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyhomegrown2016 View Post
insteresting in trading? i got ak47 and critical widow
Where did the AK come from? I ran a pack of the serious and it was all over the place tall, short , thick , skinny. I had one tall skinny I really liked but clones did not take. I have a pkg of Ak47 from BB seeds but the first run from serious has it on the back shelf for now. I am in a run of Larry OG from Cali Conn , Day 21 from switch to 1212 and they are in the stretch now. I ordered the 818 headband and got 10 larry regs for free. The 818 was killer so I have high hopes. Swerve at CC gets a lot of bad press but his strains have been fire for me. I'm still watching the larry for Hermies but so far just 3 males of the 9 I got above ground. I know his cookies is prone to intersex but whose isnt.
I also have starts of some White Widow fems from an unknown source If you are interested I posted them on Fiddynuts Jungle. they ran out of mg in week 5 I think. I put them up there for Jungle Tribe assistance.
sookemifugotum
Rodehazrd

Old 08-19-2017, 05:41 AM #900
kyhomegrown2016

kyhomegrown2016 is on a distinguished road
i got my ak from true north seedbank. nice big female and sticky colas. a neat smell and love the taste. buzz is excellent!
kyhomegrown2016 is offline Quote