Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2016, 03:29 PM #21
Asslover

Asslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really niceAsslover is just really nice
What the hell?

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:02 PM #22
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nicePoweredByLove is just really nice
Cool

a few of my backyardigans.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 06:45 PM #23
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asslover View Post
What the hell?
an internet brawl broke out and got the thread closed.

lets hope those involved realize more people than them brows the thread and have for a long time so maybe further beefs can be taken to the Tokers Den.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:04 PM #24
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

windycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morcheeba* View Post
i knew another thread would pop up soon.

hopefully ill get some pics up in a few days if my photographer gets over...if not ill put up pics but w/a bad camera.

peace
Now I know why you have those amazing pics

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12
windycitysmoker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:35 PM #25
ChasingGreen

ChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really niceChasingGreen is just really nice
I just realized the other thread was closed after 24 hours of no posts.... Well that was a little silly to close the thread IMO, just because some guy comes in and starts a 2 page flame war that we moved past? Ban the offender, end of problem. Oh well. Glad someone restarted it at least, thanks Salty.

Purple Trainwreck Clones:

Next round of Kosher Tangie just went into flower:

Oh and c02 is up and running, can't wait to see the difference it makes.
ChasingGreen is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2016, 08:13 PM #26
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by windycitysmoker View Post
Now I know why you have those amazing pics

its the genetics and help from here that has got me this far but i still mess shit up, just much less.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2016, 09:57 PM #27
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

windycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant future
Relentless CherrypieHaze

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

MY Thread

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:10 PM #28
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

Faceoff bx2

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

MY Thread

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:19 PM #29
Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Gonna be an interesting fall

ACE Golden Tiger

ACE Oldtimers Haze

Not pictured but in the pipeline: ACE Zameldica, ACE Malawi, ACE Pakistan Chitral Kush & ACE PCK x China Kali, Rootsellers SSSDH x Tom Hill Haze

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:23 PM #30
Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Also workin on

Sour Hazy Jones - clones of the two best phenos from my cab run

(Medijuana x Chitral) x Gonzo

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.