Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2016, 02:42 AM #11
blue_tick

from all that bullshit that was going on. it was all over the shit that started in the why is florida lamest state thread. poweredbyhaters and wcs were back and forth it really needed to stop. i'm surprised no one got the hammer. then in came to the fl thread. hope this stops all the bullshit. people need to have a good smoke before letting someone get under there skin. i know it's hard he had me going for a minute but took a deep breath (of smoke of course) and backed out

peace

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:01 AM #12
windycitysmoker
⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖

windycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant futurewindycitysmoker has a brilliant future
^^ yup I hear u a Not used to people getting away with it though....I will keep my mouth shut when people say I'm bullshit How many different strains you running ?

TFG ...THE FUCKING GUY'S

THE MAKING OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....10#post7835010

MY Thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....327358&page=12
windycitysmoker is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2016, 03:03 AM #13
blue_tick

you asking me brother or

Old 08-12-2016, 03:18 AM #14
blue_tick

it is tough not to speak your mind. when i was younger i would have been banned before i gave up. but the high blood pressure and all that frustration is not good for the health man trust me.

i have
kali mist (1)
killer purps (1)
critical nev haze x strawberrydogshit(2) DTOG gear
cheese (1)
white lotus (1) well you know where it came from
sour d (1)
cherry bomb (1) large
chemdog(1)
acapulco gold(2) babies

just started the 3 fastbud gear. 1 gg auto, 1 west coast og, 1 girl scout cookies

to much LOL

peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:23 AM #15
blue_tick

by the way i wasn't saying you the other boy was the problem. the thread had never been that way before he showed up.

peace

Old 08-12-2016, 03:51 AM #16
Mr. Miyagi

Mr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Miyagi has a spectacular aura about
so are y'all actually gonna be civil in here this time? I've seen at least 5 FLA threads closed over the years on this forum...smh
Mr. Miyagi is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2016, 03:54 AM #17
blue_tick

miyagi

that is the first one since i've been here. i sure hope it stay's peaceful. no need for it from my stand point. it's all about growing i thought

peace

Old 08-12-2016, 03:55 AM #18
blue_tick

i just noticed you only have 36 posts when they get up to 50 i will hit you up

peace

Old 08-12-2016, 04:30 AM #19
blue_tick

here is the cherry bomb. she has blown up. hitting the 12' mark and i think she has stop stretching. remember she was laid down and the sides pulled down

peace

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:04 PM #20
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to allMorcheeba* is a name known to all
i knew another thread would pop up soon.

hopefully ill get some pics up in a few days if my photographer gets over...if not ill put up pics but w/a bad camera.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote