Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > ** Perfect Grower Custom Powdered Nutrients! **

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Quest Hydro for Dehumidifiers
** Perfect Grower Custom Powdered Nutrients! ** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2016, 05:45 AM #41
chronosync
unknown clone

chronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectGrower View Post
We are running a sale right now...15% off our small package. 1 bag of each will run you around $110 (plus $14 for priority shipping).

There is no "partial" lineup. You will use all 4 products, at different amounts, every feeding. You can not pick and choose the products. All 4 must be used at all times (they are formulated to work together).

We accept anonymous money orders, paypal and credit cards.

1 of each product will do roughly 4 weeks of veg, 8 weeks of bloom @ 25 gallons per week.

On our product page, there is a "product calculator". This will tell you how many bags you will need to buy of each. It will also tell you how much you will have left over.

Hope that helps.
I'm listening. Could you give me an idea how that works out for a small grow. Something like (6-12) 1gal coco pots DTW 400W setup?
chronosync is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2016, 05:55 AM #42
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of light
1080.00 to try your line out, and then wait i cant buy items i need individually? what if i just need more cal mag?
Lyfespan is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2016, 06:15 AM #43
slowandeasy

slowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post
1080.00 to try your line out, and then wait i cant buy items i need individually? what if i just need more cal mag?

you can just press the +/- sign to add more of each separately, I put 2 grow and 1 of each of the other 3. I think it came to $150 with shipping. I don't think that is bad, I'm gonna give it a go. Just on a few at first. But I am Leary of 1.71 EC for a mojority of flower. Kevin is supposed to call me Monday morning to discuss this issue and to place my order. I hope it arrives by Wed or Thursday, they will be used the same day. I will report how things go.
slowandeasy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:52 AM #44
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowandeasy View Post
you can just press the +/- sign to add more of each separately, I put 2 grow and 1 of each of the other 3. I think it came to $150 with shipping. I don't think that is bad, I'm gonna give it a go. Just on a few at first. But I am Leary of 1.71 EC for a mojority of flower. Kevin is supposed to call me Monday morning to discuss this issue and to place my order. I hope it arrives by Wed or Thursday, they will be used the same day. I will report how things go.
ok i see it now, thanks. i was like why cant we just order one item? that cant make sense. im interested in seeing whats up, im just tired of finding out the hard way that what i was already doing worked better if ya know what i mean.

dans has me wanting to give chris's stuff again, says the HD sucked compared to the RO, and the RO has a lower cost than HD

i dont think i would be risking my plants with 1.71 in flower either

Old 04-17-2016, 05:43 PM #45
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant future
Quote:
If you only make 1 gal at a time use 1 gal as the res size...I make 3 gal jugs, so I put 3 gal as the res size. Also, make sure you have the correct lighting data. If you use Flouros for veg, but 1000 watt HPS. For flower, the amount per product used would be different for each. I have not used this line yet, but the numbers seem a little high for Coco. The EC for weeks 2-8 were 1.71, which seems high to me. I am waiting to hear back about this issue. I am ordering some and will be starting to use it next week on fresh clones. We shall see how things go!
Thanks.

Might have to try this nute line.
Hold Your Fire is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 12:02 AM #46
slowandeasy

slowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post
ok i see it now, thanks. i was like why cant we just order one item? that cant make sense. im interested in seeing whats up, im just tired of finding out the hard way that what i was already doing worked better if ya know what i mean.

dans has me wanting to give chris's stuff again, says the HD sucked compared to the RO, and the RO has a lower cost than HD

i dont think i would be risking my plants with 1.71 in flower either
I would have to agree with Dan, if you are using Coco and wantvto use a 1part powder, RO version is better than HD. I personaly a little Leary of 1.71 EC for 6 straight weeks. But I will give it a go, I am very observant, so I can reduce it if need be. With VB powder I run about 1.3-1.4 EC, with magical included for my Sour Bubbles. 6/9 with Magical runs about the same EC. I am ordering Perfect Grower nutes tomorrow. Kevin said he ships fast, so hopefully awed or Thursday. I will share my experiences. If my plants do well, I will switch. I want to set mty drip system back up, it would be nice to feed the same strength for 6 weeks in flower, I wouldn't have to hand water as much. And hand watering is way more work and I use 2-3x water. I have high hopes for this nute line, I like powders. MaxiGrow is better than liquid GH nutes. gH also just put a Coco line out, liquid based. I will be starting Perfect Grower nutes on 2 different strains, starting the day it arrives. I will report on them after a few days, the plants will be side by side with 6/9 fed plants. I only veg 2-3 weeks, I hope that Perfect Grower impresses me, I have a good feeling that they will.
slowandeasy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:24 AM #47
Lyfespan

Quote:
I would have to agree with Dan, if you are using Coco and wantvto use a 1part powder, RO version is better than HD. I personaly a little Leary of 1.71 EC for 6 straight weeks. But I will give it a go, I am very observant, so I can reduce it if need be. With VB powder I run about 1.3-1.4 EC, with magical included for my Sour Bubbles. 6/9 with Magical runs about the same EC. I am ordering Perfect Grower nutes tomorrow. Kevin said he ships fast, so hopefully awed or Thursday. I will share my experiences. If my plants do well, I will switch. I want to set mty drip system back up, it would be nice to feed the same strength for 6 weeks in flower, I wouldn't have to hand water as much. And hand watering is way more work and I use 2-3x water. I have high hopes for this nute line, I like powders. MaxiGrow is better than liquid GH nutes. gH also just put a Coco line out, liquid based. I will be starting Perfect Grower nutes on 2 different strains, starting the day it arrives. I will report on them after a few days, the plants will be side by side with 6/9 fed plants. I only veg 2-3 weeks, I hope that Perfect Grower impresses me, I have a good feeling that they will.
like the rest im now looking to switch nutes yet again due to drip automation and filtering. one part of this nute line up i use now the particulate size gets a lil big. a lot of the same ingredients but different mixes.

i run a full house by law here so, a lot of watering to say the least, the days of wanding it by hand have to come to an end if i want my life back lol. i have 12 different strains in flower right now, from a total of 27 i hold for rotation everything from satori haze to GG#4

Old 04-18-2016, 08:32 PM #48
PerfectGrower
Vendor

PerfectGrower has a spectacular aura aboutPerfectGrower has a spectacular aura aboutPerfectGrower has a spectacular aura about
Hey everyone!

Sorry we've been insanely busy here!!

Many substrates, batch to batch, vary in mineral content. If you want to be 100% sure what's inside your coco or peat moss, you need to have a lab analyze it. Promix (as stated by the mfg) can have upwards of 2PPM of Iron. This is quite considerable. This is also why we lower Iron a bit if a user chooses peat moss or promix.

Our 1.7 EC recommendation was for something under 600W or greater or traditional outdoor (spring summer fall). We have run many strains at this EC for over 9 weeks, every feeding.

That being said, everyone here is right....all strains and substrates are different.

We are now changing the functionality of our feeding charts to make it even easier for our customers.

These features are:

1. You can now choose 5 different automatic changes. These are in order....

Lighter (20% reduction in recommendations)
Light (10% reduction in recommendations)
Normal (Our recommendations)
Aggressive (10% increase in recommendations)
More Aggressive. (20% increase in recommendations)

Of course, you can change any value at any time once you feel comfortable. These 5 functions above are for someone just starting or learning nutrient profiles.

Our 1.7 EC recommendation was for "aggressive" and it surely works well for plenty of strains. We've decided not to recommend "aggressive" values beased on light intensities. Now you have the choice to automatically decide the strength you want to try.

Another feature we have added is on the feeding chart popup. You will now be able to adjust "both" PPM values and grams per gallon values. Now when you adjust the grams of each product, it will tell you your new PPM profile. If you adjust the PPM values, the system will try to find the best grams per gallon to match these changes.

These new functions should be added by the end of the day. It will allow for even more flexibility with our nutrient line.

Any other questions let us know!

We are so confident in our products...

Every New Customer Get's 40% Off Their First Order! This is a Limited Time Offer!

www.perfectgrower.com

Last edited by PerfectGrower; 04-18-2016 at 08:57 PM..
PerfectGrower is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2016, 11:41 PM #49
PerfectGrower
Vendor

PerfectGrower has a spectacular aura aboutPerfectGrower has a spectacular aura aboutPerfectGrower has a spectacular aura about
A lot of people have been questioning our nutrient line. We completely understand the questions and skepticism.

We are not big fans of "name dropping" but we will in the case to help ease the concerns.

Our line was formulated and created by Dr. Daniel Fernandez Pinto. He has a PhD in analytical chemistry. He is also the creator of hydrobuddy, a very popular open source software.

Daniel and Perfect Grower spent well over a year perfecting this line. We are very happy with the results and you will be too.

New pictures coming soon!

We are so confident in our products...

Every New Customer Get's 40% Off Their First Order! This is a Limited Time Offer!

www.perfectgrower.com

PerfectGrower is offline Quote

Old 04-20-2016, 04:16 AM #50
KingSkillz

KingSkillz will become famous soon enoughKingSkillz will become famous soon enoughKingSkillz will become famous soon enough
So would this work in a blumat type self watering setup?