Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > ** Perfect Grower Custom Powdered Nutrients! **

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
** Perfect Grower Custom Powdered Nutrients! ** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2016, 01:01 PM #31
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectGrower View Post
Sour Diesel Week 6 Flower side profile:

View Image
pix look great but until someone here with clout actually uses your product, or knows someone that has. most growers here are pretty set up with nutes, there maybe home growers that chase the dream, but like me warehouse grower already using a dry line, the only attraction is the science behind what youre trying to sell.

the bioavailable chitosan, awesome but not new

other things like the chelation of the iron thats great but no ones done any studies of smoking those remenants. i know edta and other chelating chems are highly toxic.

i respect you doing the dam thing though, thats tough
Lyfespan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:46 PM #32
PerfectGrower
Vendor

PerfectGrower has a spectacular aura aboutPerfectGrower has a spectacular aura aboutPerfectGrower has a spectacular aura about
We never said chitosan was "new". The reality is very low weight high grade chitosan works and it works well. We just incorporate it, along with phosphites, into "fewer" products. Nutrient companies want to sell you 10 products that could have been 4 (if formulated and executed properly). There's more money in adding more products. I'm sure you're aware of that.

The EDTA or chelation claim you make is typical of this community. There's no science here, strictly wild guess opinions. If this were the case, 90% of all marijuana consumed around the world is "toxic". Every single major and minor nutrient company uses chelated micronutrients. If you make a statement, back it up with credible information. There are so many studies in this world, enlighten us please. If this study doesn't exist then why make the claims? If you feel it's toxic, show us through the scientific method.

We are not a fly by night company. We are not here to sell a few products and leave our growers/customers hanging to figure it out for themselves. This is a community. We want to be apart of the community. We want to make the community better.

Good luck `

We are so confident in our products...

Every New Customer Get's 40% Off Their First Order! This is a Limited Time Offer!

www.perfectgrower.com

Last edited by PerfectGrower; 04-15-2016 at 08:56 PM..
PerfectGrower is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2016, 06:50 PM #33
PerfectGrower
Vendor

PerfectGrower has a spectacular aura aboutPerfectGrower has a spectacular aura aboutPerfectGrower has a spectacular aura about
On to a happier note

Sour Diesel Updates day 50 of flower:

Every New Customer Get's 40% Off Their First Order! This is a Limited Time Offer!

www.perfectgrower.com

Last edited by PerfectGrower; 04-15-2016 at 07:05 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:17 PM #34
KingSkillz

KingSkillz will become famous soon enoughKingSkillz will become famous soon enoughKingSkillz will become famous soon enough
What's the price on a grow bundle? If I wanted to try the complete line up?

Old 04-16-2016, 03:06 AM #35
PerfectGrower
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSkillz View Post
What's the price on a grow bundle? If I wanted to try the complete line up?
We are running a sale right now...15% off our small package. 1 bag of each will run you around $110 (plus $14 for priority shipping).

There is no "partial" lineup. You will use all 4 products, at different amounts, every feeding. You can not pick and choose the products. All 4 must be used at all times (they are formulated to work together).

We accept anonymous money orders, paypal and credit cards.

1 of each product will do roughly 4 weeks of veg, 8 weeks of bloom @ 25 gallons per week.

On our product page, there is a "product calculator". This will tell you how many bags you will need to buy of each. It will also tell you how much you will have left over.

Hope that helps.

www.perfectgrower.com

Last edited by PerfectGrower; 04-16-2016 at 04:54 AM..

Old 04-16-2016, 05:02 AM #36
KingSkillz

KingSkillz will become famous soon enoughKingSkillz will become famous soon enoughKingSkillz will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely interested in checking out different nutrient companies. The less is more thing is the real winner for me. I will have to check out this product calculator out. Thanks again.

Old 04-17-2016, 04:38 AM #37
PerfectGrower
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSkillz View Post
Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely interested in checking out different nutrient companies. The less is more thing is the real winner for me. I will have to check out this product calculator out. Thanks again.
Less is just part of it. Wait till you see how nutrient profiles work. You will never go back to anything else

www.perfectgrower.com

Old 04-17-2016, 04:57 AM #38
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectGrower View Post

1 of each product will do roughly 4 weeks of veg, 8 weeks of bloom @ 25 gallons per week.

I hand water 5 gallon buckets of pro mix, using gallon water jugs. If I use 9 gallons of nute solution a week, do I use this as my rez size???
Hold Your Fire is online now Quote

Old 04-17-2016, 05:02 AM #39
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant futureHold Your Fire has a brilliant future
Are there per gallon mixing instructions?
Hold Your Fire is online now Quote

Old 04-17-2016, 05:44 AM #40
slowandeasy

slowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of lightslowandeasy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold Your Fire View Post
Are there per gallon mixing instructions?
If you only make 1 gal at a time use 1 gal as the res size...I make 3 gal jugs, so I put 3 gal as the res size. Also, make sure you have the correct lighting data. If you use Flouros for veg, but 1000 watt HPS. For flower, the amount per product used would be different for each. I have not used this line yet, but the numbers seem a little high for Coco. The EC for weeks 2-8 were 1.71, which seems high to me. I am waiting to hear back about this issue. I am ordering some and will be starting to use it next week on fresh clones. We shall see how things go!
slowandeasy is offline Quote