Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 03:21 PM #21
GEMiNi GENETiCS

GEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlighter View Post
Looking sick, CDM!

I went and got myself legal today, here in Ma.
I have some real mixed feelings about it, but wanted to do so before the Department of Public Health issues the regulations.
Until then, the law allows a qualifying patient to cultivate their own limited supply of MJ.
As it's written on my Physician's Recommendation Certificate, (That's now hanging in my grow area. )
"you may possess up to a sixty- day supply of dried marijuana, and may cultivate up to a sixty-day supply of rooted and non-rooted plants for your medical needs."

OK, I probably have a six yr. supply.
"I've never done this before, Officer, I didn't know there'd be this much!"

Basically want to cover my ass. As I understand it, when things are settled next month, the cultivation penalties will be harsher than they'd been if you're a non-patient.

Regardless, I'm feeling justified!

View Image

MMJ Gold Seal of Approval!

Your brave HL .... Don't know if I'd have done the same ...... I personally would have waited till we see how MA handles everything ..... Before I put my name out there ..... Cause once your out there the cats outta the bag and toucan never get your anonymity back

Me and Ras were Talkin about a subject similar ..... In regards to the mess going on in Oregon .... How it will effect other MMJ states that have refused to give the FEDs MMJ pacient/caregivers names ..... And what their end game is with that info ...... Best believe it's in their best interest and they will do what they want to make everything work in their favor ... No matter the cost

Stay safe and remember .... Playing dumb only works if they are willing to let it slide ..... Be careful!
GEMiNi GENETiCS is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2013, 05:42 PM #22
Tyga

Tyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really nice
NEG holdin it downn. That ECSD is gunna be stanky. If the filter cant keep up try out those glade fresheners. The ones shaped like an egg sorta that you twist open. I always keep a few of those lying around and replace em' every 3 weeks or so....
Tyga is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2013, 09:34 PM #23
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
@ Tyga: im gonna be grabbing, a new carbon soon. The one I have has seen it's day hahaha. Got 3 ECSD in there so I know I'll def need one. Gotta get down.soon.

NEG978
NE_GROWER_978 is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2013, 11:28 PM #24
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to behold
NEG ... That was directed towards Alone's weird post about some gossip or conspiracy theory bullshit, looks like it's been deleted.

Mass RI Conn PART 2!? What is this! I hope the other part isn't deleted!
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2013, 11:43 PM #25
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
@ ChemDg: hahaha word up. Yo just,noticed this was part 2! That's what's up I know the others should be checking in soon. Gonna snap,some pics when I,get home.

Btw Rock Resinator is the shit so far.
NE_GROWER_978 is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2013, 02:24 PM #26
Alone

Harvest Time.....

99 plant S.O.G before the chop ~

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:28 PM #27
Alone

Purple ChemDSourD ~ week 7

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:35 PM #28
Alone

Critical+ ~

GrandoggyPurps ~

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:11 PM #29
gmanwho
I drink coffee before i goto bed, I dream in fast Forward.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
wow slip. must spread reputation before giving to slipkid. that the lucifer f2's? the frisco or coke? telling you i really dig the frisco or lucifer #1. its my goto stash in the past months. got another frisco or lucifer #1 coming dow, no ones getting more then a nug of her!! Mine!! lol also popped 6 of KG's biker kushs . looking good.
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2013, 04:36 PM #30
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to behold
Does frisco = "the sfv leaner" slip? I lost the coke in a cloner tragedy a few months back, but "sfv" Lucy f2 is still singing to me ;-) ...... I just moved in a lady that's been veggn hard in a 10 gal pot for a couple months.

Its some lemony funky mothball OG goodness!... Louie Fire pollen is about to dust her up.
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote