Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 03:46 PM #11
lloyd_christmas

lloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nicelloyd_christmas is just really nice
^Thats actually a normal sized joint, fyi
lloyd_christmas is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:20 PM #12
GEMiNi GENETiCS

GEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really nice
Yeah with the "Official" ottoman action figure holding it ..... Veddy life like! Otto your so hood bro
GEMiNi GENETiCS is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2013, 09:18 PM #13
Ottoman
Color me gone

Ottoman has disabled reputation
Back to that sunshine you were talking about.....
Got these 2 #1's just doing their thing day24....even out of all the NL5xHaze crosses I've popped including the #1 f2's, this plant is still by far the most vigorous and heavy yielding, I've yet to finding anything close to her amount of bud sites and vigor, i'll keep looking til I find one tho....

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

"still time to start a new life in the palm trees."

Last edited by ganja_hasi; 04-25-2013 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: back on topic!
Ottoman is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:12 PM #14
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
@ Ottoman: beautiful NL#5H ladies. Look like there gonna be super fat,yielders.

Here's a few shots of VerdantGreen CherryjuanaF2 testers

NE_GROWER_978 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:57 PM #15
Alone

AHHH screw it! Ill go smoke on some freshly dried Critical+ and take a chill pill ~

Last edited by ganja_hasi; 04-25-2013 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: cleaned!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:25 PM #16
Slip Kid

I hid in my shop the whole time.Melty's Magnum Kush. This branch, with a bunch of others grew upside down the whole way.I couldn't quite reach the back section.It had a 600 mounted on the wall with a cooltube and the place overgrew me.Lots of heavy branches back there.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:07 AM #17
Slip Kid

Some more upside down buds, hadn't seen these branches since Feb!!

Last edited by ganja_hasi; 04-25-2013 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: back to topic!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:36 PM #18
NE_GROWER_978

NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
Loving all the dank flowers fellas!

Here's a shot of my flower tent the ladies are snoozing

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:37 PM #19
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to behold
Go find the TMZ thread.
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2013, 02:59 PM #20
NE_GROWER_978

@ ChemDog: Tryed to search for the TMZ thread but no luck.

Last edited by NE_GROWER_978; 04-26-2013 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: hahaha fucked up auto correct