Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 03:02 PM #1
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to behold
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

....ran a bunch of Number Eleven flowers and trim this weekend. pulled just under an ounce, and wow it tastes unreal. straight lemon kush, unbelievable!
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:23 PM #2
Ottoman
straight chillin'

Ottoman has disabled reputation
CDM, is the number 11 your referring to one of the NL5/hazexPre98bubba? If so I hear ya on the lemon kush, when I got to smoke on some phenos a while back from Llyod I got heavy lemon kush taste out of 3 of the 4 samples. It was nice to see how much the kush came out of those seeds, made it much more interesting than the bubba IMO....Have to admit though I didn't see anything that was heavy on the NL5/haze side, bubba seemed to be pretty dominate.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

"still time to start a new life in the palm trees."
Ottoman is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2013, 08:44 PM #3
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to beholdChemDgMillionre is a splendid one to behold
Damn what a nerd... Why haven't u posted pics of them Lloyd?! Shit man... I wanna see what everyone else is finding in these. So u guys didn't see anything that resembled Number Nine? Number Eleven is one of these phenos, yes.

Number Nine = couldnt say which way she's leaning for sure, but it's clearly not bubba. She stretches more than an OG and is as lanky (nodal spacing). She has double the frost of other phenos, and the smell is 100% MINT KUSH. After a long cure she starts going away from the mint and into a spicy Kush. But off the dry racks, I've never tasted anything close to it.

Number Ten = leans heavy to bubba in structure, but taste is pure fruity/candy Kush.

Number Eleven = I would guess this leans to the NL5/haze side, the purple hues she throws just reminds me of old NL pics & the flowers foxtail & get a serious late flower haze boost in production, she goes 75-85 days. And after a cure it goes COMPLETELY lemon kush.

But ya, we mostly do mutt trim runs but this time we did the flowers & trim from Number Eleven... Yikes ;-)
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:59 PM #4
Tyga

Tyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really niceTyga is just really nice
What do you guys got for Dehue's? Im dying for a Sante Fe, Dri-eaz, Or even a phoenix but the budget ain't letting it happen this round... I heard decent things about the Soleus 70ppd... Again not on the level of the high end commercial units but just something to make it threw this round. Mini-split ain't cutting it...
Tyga is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:32 PM #5
GEMiNi GENETiCS

GEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really niceGEMiNi GENETiCS is just really nice
CDM .... your room is just silly man ..... Awesome!

Bob & weave .... Through the light saber mine field!!
Nice run down on your take of Number 9/10/11 ...... Number 11 sounds interesting .... but that's just me loving long flower sativas!
GEMiNi GENETiCS is offline Quote

Old 04-22-2013, 11:51 PM #6
Ottoman
straight chillin'

CDM, i should've been more clear, nothing new was popped it was from a year or two ago...out of the 4 different samples he had I found 3 of them to be lemony kushy heavy on the kush, the other one was very grapey in taste and not much of that kush at all. 2 of the 4 samples were purple while the other two were neon green...your number 9 has the most frost by far, def got that bubba appearance. The 11 sounds just like the Haze side!

Ottoman is offline Quote

Old 04-23-2013, 05:12 AM #7
Highlighter
ring that bell

Highlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant future
Looking sick, CDM!

I went and got myself legal today, here in Ma.
I have some real mixed feelings about it, but wanted to do so before the Department of Public Health issues the regulations.
Until then, the law allows a qualifying patient to cultivate their own limited supply of MJ.
As it's written on my Physician's Recommendation Certificate, (That's now hanging in my grow area. )
"you may possess up to a sixty- day supply of dried marijuana, and may cultivate up to a sixty-day supply of rooted and non-rooted plants for your medical needs."

OK, I probably have a six yr. supply.
"I've never done this before, Officer, I didn't know there'd be this much!"

Basically want to cover my ass. As I understand it, when things are settled next month, the cultivation penalties will be harsher than they'd been if you're a non-patient.

Regardless, I'm feeling justified!

MMJ Gold Seal of Approval!

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
R.I.P. LMN , sativa king
Highlighter is offline Quote

15 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:33 AM #8
Slip Kid

Brilliant HL!! Hopefully I'll be holding one sooner than later. It must be an unusual feeling, being legal and all, damme.

Old 04-23-2013, 01:09 PM #9
Highlighter
ring that bell

Highlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant future
Well I'm not going to be out on the corner flaunting it. No bragging to anyone but you guys.
Strictly trying to cover my ass.

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
R.I.P. LMN , sativa king
Highlighter is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:39 PM #10
Ottoman
straight chillin'

HL, I thought you and I could admit we are those guys that hand out fliers at the pot rallies, proving we love weed more than everyone....Don't lie I even put up a couple pics of us from last rally....I admit we don't flaunt as much as we should to help the cause, notice are matching scarfs....

HL

ME

Ottoman is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.