Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Chanting Growers Group (2013-∞)

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
Chanting Growers Group (2013-∞) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2017, 12:38 PM #2561
AvidLerner

AvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan G. View Post
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
And Happy Birthday to me!
Happy birthday
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me.
AvidLerner is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:39 PM #2562
AvidLerner

AvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the rough
Nam MyoHo Renge Kyo
Like the Roar of the Lion!
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me.
AvidLerner is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:27 PM #2563
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 02:27 PM #2564
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.
Babbabud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:39 PM #2565
Stan G.

Stan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really nice
the best way to improve your dayo, is to say, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
Stan G. is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 07:41 PM #2566
Stan G.

Stan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidLerner View Post
Happy birthday
Thanks, cheers!
Stan G. is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2017, 03:18 PM #2567
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2017, 10:51 PM #2568
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Weird is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2017, 04:39 PM #2569
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Quote:
In the Latter Day of the Law, the votary of the Lotus Sutra will appear without fail. The greater the hardships befalling him, the greater the delight he feels, because of his strong faith. Doesn’t a fire burn more briskly when logs are added? All rivers flow into the sea, but does the sea turn back their waters? The currents of hardship pour into the sea of the Lotus Sutra and rush against its votary. The river is not rejected by the ocean; nor does the votary reject suffering. Were it not for the flowing rivers, there would be no sea. Likewise, without tribulation there would be no votary of the Lotus Sutra. As T’ien-t’ai stated, “The various rivers flow into the sea, and logs make a fire burn more briskly.”2
You should realize that it is because of a profound karmic relationship from the past that you can teach others even a sentence or phrase of the Lotus Sutra. The sutra reads, “Nor will they hear the correct Law—such people are difficult to save.”3 The “correct Law” means the Lotus Sutra; it is difficult to save those who are deaf to the teachings of this sutra.
A passage from the “Teacher of the Law” chapter reads: “If one of these good men or good women [in the time after I have passed into extinction is able to secretly expound the Lotus Sutra to one person, even one phrase of it, then you should know that] he or she is the envoy of the Thus Come One.” This means that anyone who teaches others even a single phrase of the Lotus Sutra is the envoy of the Thus Come One, whether that person be priest or layman, nun or laywoman. You are already a lay practitioner and therefore one of the “good men” described in the sutra. One who listens to even a sentence or phrase of the sutra and cherishes it deep in one’s heart may be likened to a ship that crosses the sea of the sufferings of birth and death. The Great Teacher Miao-lo stated, “Even a single phrase cherished deep in one’s heart will without fail help one reach the opposite shore. To ponder one phrase and practice it is to exercise navigation.”4 Only the ship of Myoho-renge-kyo enables one to cross the sea of the sufferings of birth and death.
The Lotus Sutra speaks of “someone finding a ship in which to cross the water.”5 This “ship” might be described as follows: As a shipbuilder of p.34infinitely profound wisdom, the World-Honored One of Great Enlightenment, the lord of teachings, gathered the lumber of the four flavors and eight teachings, planed it by honestly discarding the provisional teachings, cut and assembled the planks, forming a perfect unity of both right and wrong,6 and completed the craft by driving home the spikes of the one true teaching that is comparable to the flavor of ghee. Thus he launched the ship upon the sea of the sufferings of birth and death. Unfurling its sails of the three thousand realms on the mast of the one true teaching of the Middle Way, driven by the fair wind of “the true aspect of all phenomena,”7 the vessel surges ahead, carrying aboard all people who can “gain entrance through faith alone.”8 The Thus Come One Shakyamuni is at the helm, the Thus Come One Many Treasures takes up the mooring rope, and the four bodhisattvas led by Superior Practices row quickly, matching one another as perfectly as a box and its lid. This is the ship in “a ship in which to cross the water.” Those who are able to board it are the disciples and lay supporters of Nichiren. Believe this wholeheartedly. When you visit Shijō Kingo, please have an earnest talk with him. I will write you again in more detail.
With my deep respect,
Nichiren

The twenty-eighth day of the fourth month
To Shiiji Shirō

---> https://www.nichirenlibrary.org/en/wnd-1/Content/3

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 01:01 PM #2570
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:

Weird is offline Quote