Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > 150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
150w HPS Club and Resource Guide...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2006, 07:29 AM #21
stevr59
Think for your self Qustion Authority

stevr59 will become famous soon enoughstevr59 will become famous soon enough
how big is your closet indica girl mines is 3.75 sq ft 31" high by 21" by 18" well uhhhhhhh close to that any ways
150 watt club
GROW ROOM LOG BY VBSPARKY

Jethro Bodean School of komputer teknalowgee class of 1998

Linux Operating System-Ubuntu-6.10 Heres to you Mirco Sux

We Wont Forget POMH
stevr59 is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2006, 07:32 AM #22

indicagirl,

no worries I'm sure the folks here can help you through that remote ballast thing. I'll pull the lid off mine and show you the wiring if no one else has a diagram (pipe_Dream?). First you'll need

a box for the ballast - I use a 4"x4" junction box from depot with flat lid

some connectors for the punch out's in the box

a heavy duty extension cord

a male plug (the one with the prongs)

Old 02-09-2006, 07:33 AM #23
StickyGreenCola

StickyGreenCola is on a distinguished road
I would recognize that cab anywhere Polar.

Welcome to all newcomers, this is a helpful bunch. Im sure we can figure out a way to help you remote that light of yours KG.

So long as you've got a cam or can post accurate descriptions as you disassemble.
StickyGreenCola is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2006, 08:03 AM #24
BACKCOUNTRY
Mourning the loss of my dog......

BACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of lightBACKCOUNTRY is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipedream
Another thing that's really strange is looking at my name and avatar and realizing that folks think I'm a noobie. While it didn't matter to me while I had them, it is kind of disappointing to see that I've lost the long string of Karma that I had and the thousands of posts I was credited for. Well, I guess we're all in the same bag now. The only thing to do is pitch in and help out here as we make this our new home. (pipedream_believer)
I lost my 2000 points of Karma, and my 2000 post count too, many of those posts in carefully constructed threads. Whats more, I lost my "Mentor" title that I was so honored to recieve.

Just remember that a good person is truely known by the good works they preform, titles and karma come up way behind in importance. I am sure you will soon establish yourself in the ranks of helpful folks here!

I was really never one to join a club on OG, but a freind and I are running a 150w as we speak, so I may have something to add here

BACKCOUNTRY is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2006, 08:40 AM #25

Glad to see you guys set up over here, this thread on og inspired me enough to run down to the hardware store and pick up a 150w. Still working on the cabinet set up (sorry no pics broke my digi cam) so I'm veggin 2 plants under 2 45w cfl's until I get things dailed in.

Old 02-09-2006, 11:36 AM #26
StickyGreenCola

Cool

I got some pics I took while OG was down. Fisrt is the next girl I got comin down, though shes taking her sweet time. Second is the whole shabang, everything I need to keep two people smokin.

Old 02-09-2006, 12:09 PM #27
stonerpanda

stonerpanda is on a distinguished road
Haha, I was thinking about starting a 150W HPS club in the normal growing forums as soon as I got some new pictures to put up but I haven't been able to borrow a camera yet. I just harvested my second grow today, first time under an actual HPS. The difference between it and fluoro tubes is amazing. Its going to be at least an oz after drying (one plant, LST'd). I also built a cheapo cool tube which is amazing... all this was inspired by the 150W club! The only thing is I used coco coir which somehow fucks with the nitrogen content and the plant practically stops mid-flowering... it took a rediculous amount of time to flower. Next time im making 3 gallon DWC buckets and I think Im going to order some floranova to play with (using BC nutes now), now that I've got growing down, I need to tweak my techniques to maximize my yield.

Ill get some pics as soon as I can, along with a final dry net weight.

StickyGreenCola that cab looks great! You build it? What's your light setup?
stonerpanda is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2006, 01:11 AM #28
StickyGreenCola

They are both modified from existing furniture. The top is a speakerbox, and the bottom is a set matched dresser. Really low key.

The top cab has two 45w CFL's, and the bottom has a 150wHPS and 4 x 20w 24" flouros.

Old 02-10-2006, 01:39 AM #29
Scientist

Scientist is on a distinguished road
I use 2 150w HPS in a C25 cab.
Scientist is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2006, 08:22 AM #30
SneakySneaky

SneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really niceSneakySneaky is just really nice
former 150 member

all offa 150 watt hps, dried weight almost 4 oz's, gotta love a good scrog
SneakySneaky is offline Quote