Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > All of my grow reviews.

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
All of my grow reviews. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2011, 08:07 PM #21
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingSaddles View Post

I was very interested to see the SOL OG Kush x BlueSatellite2.2 up there in your number 2 spot i was just looking at those seeds the other nite very cheap if i remember correctly around $50usd for 10...

That Rez Galadriel sounds very tempting i had kinda committed to getting 3 packs of BOG sour bubble next but im 100% keen to try alot of Rez's gear... i think after ive got this sour bubble urge off my chest il try some Galadriel.
I would stock up on the SOL OGK...

I will also be popping some BS 2.2's coming up as I have like 50 seeds of it sitting in the fridge so it's really good to see your plants and hear what you say. I also still have a ton of bluebonic seeds to comb through.

Huge fan of SoL Kootenay did some really nice breeding on these. Can't wait to see how the deluxe forum turns out.

When you grab some Galadriel get a pack of Killer Queen Kush too you won't be let down.

And if anyone else wants to post up some pictures of stuff reported on do so. I started making reports because I was amazed how there were none on so many strains and they would have really helped me make decisions.

Thanks a lot guys and if you find any of my threads floating around out there I haven't posted up feel free to let me know.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 11:54 PM #22
BlazingSaddles

Hey 40,

Yeah that SOL OGx sounds very nice, and very affordable also. Ive been seeing / reading great things about the killer queen kush too.. Its driving me nuts at the moment seeing as i cant buy any new seeds until i find another safe address to send them too. That little problemo should be solved very soon im hoping and i can get hold of some of these amazing strains. Until then im just running that Blue Satellite and some other indicas. Lol the quality of weed where im from is sooooo bad most of the time once i get hold of some Rez genetics or similar these fuckers will be falling out of their chairs!

See you around anyway 40 im usually lurking around the indoor boards.

peace out
Blazing

Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM #23
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
Added 3 grow threads:

Grapekrush, Grape Krush f2's (Retardo Motabon f2's), The White x Grape Krush (Retardo Motabon cross): https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213276

Edit: this thread has been trashed since the seed provider went AWOL: SSSDH S1, Chemdog D x Kush, and Road Kill Skunk (RKS): https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....33#post4460033

SFV OG Kush x Chemdog: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....81#post4464081

Last edited by 40AmpstoFreedom; 11-12-2011 at 10:42 PM..

Old 11-12-2011, 08:19 PM #24
woodyhemp

woodyhemp is on a distinguished road
Thanks...i'm speechless.
woodyhemp is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2011, 02:07 PM #25
John Deere

John Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of light
Thoughts on Chimera GF x BB vs Mosca C99 bx? I'm torn between the 2 for my next order. Thanks.
John Deere is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2011, 02:21 PM #26
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Great thread !!!!Tagged right up..

Old 11-13-2011, 08:07 PM #27
40AmpstoFreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Deere View Post
Thoughts on Chimera GF x BB vs Mosca C99 bx? I'm torn between the 2 for my next order. Thanks.
Those are two great lines and I couldn't decide between one or the other....I loved both.

Old 11-14-2011, 02:45 AM #28
John Deere

John Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of lightJohn Deere is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks, bro. I assumed it'd be a win/win situation. You were absolutely no help at all.

Love your work. Nice job and thanks for all the posts and pix.
John Deere is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2012, 01:07 AM #29
dankohzee

dankohzee has a spectacular aura aboutdankohzee has a spectacular aura aboutdankohzee has a spectacular aura about
You da man, 40. I've got some reading to do
dankohzee is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2012, 01:10 AM #30
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I love the way you kept all the info nice job .I lost alot of my old threads ...

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote