Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > All of my grow reviews.

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
All of my grow reviews. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2011, 08:05 PM #11
GOT DANK

GOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really nice
sweet man. amazing job. keep it up the dank
GOT DANK is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2011, 08:11 PM #12
vonforne

420 you have been a busy little bee havn┤t you? Nice job there putting this together. That is like the strain report. lol Do you spend all of your money on electricity and seeds?

V

Old 05-23-2011, 08:51 PM #13
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
LoL, pretty much. When I started growing back in 08' (like that was long ago lol) I decided to do all seed grows for experience and to build my skills. I figured if you can make every single plant in a large seed grow happy then organics is mastered. I feel accomplished in organics now and it has given me a lot of confidence in growing in general. I will be doing coco next so we will see how it goes. Expect about 6-8 more additions to the list for the rest of year.

Rez Aeric Cali-O x Sour Diesel
Rez Chem D x Hindu Kush
Rez Durban Poison x Diesel
Another pack of Sour D and another pack of Chemd IBL
Possibly RKS from Rez if I make the list
DJ GrapeKrush

and whatever I can grab from Karma's Kush releases are the itinerary so far.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 03:46 AM #14
BlazingSaddles

Very nice collection of grows there 40!

Heres the million dollar question.. Which strain did u like the most all round? I know its subjective as hell but u must be able to say at least top 3.. If not your absolute favorite?

Any BOG grows for you in the future 40?..

keep up the great work
Blazing

Old 05-24-2011, 04:30 AM #15
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of40AmpstoFreedom has much to be proud of
1. Rez Galadriel intense pineapple, fruit, sour d pheno.
2. Spice of Life OG Kush x BlueSatellite 2.2
3. For 3rd place I'd say the mom I found in some beta's from Karma Genetics and it is Happybrother x SFV BX2 (the kush male he lost). He is about to release a new line of kushes tho and he thinks its better than the last and I love his gear so far. Rez's Killer Chemdog is also amazing and ties for third.

I can only say Rez's galad is best for me because the high is much more dynamic than the SOL strain. Kush is heavy the sour d and c99 highs are intense and strong. Both taste and smell phenomenal.

I'd pop 2 packs of each and be guaranteed some really nice moms. Go for the tall weak stemmd ogk x bs 2.2 Flowering smells amazingly like lemon zest and the sweetest berry. Basically flops over with very deceptive weight of buds. 2 oz a plant in 3 gal organic easy.

For galadriel I found some really bomb sour phenos but the one of 9 female was a sweet one and just amazing. These are tall and lanky as well with very sativa buds not the dense short plants those are the sour one's and some have a touch of floral/fruit.

As far as BOG goes I bought 4 packs of seeds and popped 2 so far. I did not even bother finishing the report. Bogbubble and Lifesaver. I did not bother with clones either. 1 bogbubble was decent smell but really light and not noticeable unless it was an ounce in a jar and you just opened it. I have seen many amazing bog grow though so it very well could just be bad luck. They were all much better than the ghs (gws, ww, and wr) I ran at the time tho lol. I will pop the remaining packs again sometime and see whats up but so far I just don't think its a fair shake with all the good posts of bog gear I have seen since og.

Click here for a link to all of my grows

Last edited by 40AmpstoFreedom; 05-24-2011 at 07:00 PM..
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:26 AM #16
jgrow

jgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura aboutjgrow has a spectacular aura about
You have a gift my friend. Thanks for sharing.
we'll never forget the wonders of mary's bed
and we can run 200 miles through a ganja feild
until all we see is red and we can shout it out
we're still thinking about the wonders of mary's bed

and so we sing jump around sweet mary
you know we all have to move along
you never know what you've got in this cruel world
until you realize its gone
jgrow is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 AM #17
BlazingSaddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
1. Rez Galadriel intense pineapple, fruit, sour d pheno.
2. Spice of Life OG Kush x BlueSatellite 2.2
3. For 3rd place I'd say the mom I found in some beta's from Karma Genetics and it is Happybrother x SFV BX2 (the kush male he lost). He is about to release a new line of kushes tho and he thinks its better than the last and I love his gear so far. Rez's Killer Chemdog is also amazing and ties for third.

I can only say Rez's galad is best for me because the high is much more dynamic than the SOL strain. Kush is heavy the sour d and c99 highs are intense and strong. Both taste and smell phenomenal.

I'd pop 2 packs of each and be guaranteed some really nice moms. Go for the tall weak stemmd ogk x bs 2.2 Flowering smells amazingly like lemon zest and the sweetest berry. Basically flops over with very deceptive weight of buds. 2 oz a plant in 3 gal organic easy.

For galadriel I found some really bomb sour phenos but the one of 9 female sweet ones just amazing. These are tall and lanky as well with very sativa buds not the dense short plants those are the sour one's and some have a touch of floral/fruit.

As far as BOG goes I bought 4 packs of seeds and popped 2 so far. I did not even bother finishing the report. Bogbubble and Lifesaver. I did not bother with clones either. 1 bogbubble was decent smell but really light and not noticeable unless it was an ounce in a jar and you just opened it. I have seen many amazing bog grow though so it very well could just be bad luck. They were all much better than the ghs (gws, ww, and wr) I ran at the time tho lol. I will pop the remaining packs again sometime and see whats up but so far I just don't think its a fair shake with all the good posts of bog gear I have seen since og.
Great frickin report 40 damn homie.. I really like someone committed to their work and you Sir certainly are that.. +++rep.

I was very interested to see the SOL OG Kush x BlueSatellite2.2 up there in your number 2 spot i was just looking at those seeds the other nite very cheap if i remember correctly around $50usd for 10...

Hope you dont mind thought id chuck up a couple of pics i just took of my Blue Satellite freebie.. thought it appropriate since you mentioned a couple of characteristics of the Blue Satellite. That lean you mentioned lol.. yes ive got it too staking is essential for these girls. I got easy 3oz+ off the seed mother plant grown in 5 gallon organic this clone here is in a 3 gallon will yield easy 2oz probably a bit more. These pics are at day 54..

This is a serious strain for cash croppers although to be honest the smoke from the mother although it was very strong the taste was just not there. Im going to let it go longer this time do around 65 days see if that improves the flavours at all.

That Rez Galadriel sounds very tempting i had kinda committed to getting 3 packs of BOG sour bubble next but im 100% keen to try alot of Rez's gear... i think after ive got this sour bubble urge off my chest il try some Galadriel.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00867.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	118316 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00868.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	118317 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00869.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	118318

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:11 AM #18
BlazingSaddles

Heres some Blue Satellite at around 3 weeks of vegging in 5 gallons organic under 600w MH. They take a while to get going early in veg but they soon catch up. The ones at the back in 2nd pic arent BlueSatellite just the front ones. Its just such a pity about the taste because everything else about this strain is killer! If letting it go longer maybe 70days doesnt improve the flavour then unfortunately this will be my last run with it.

Again, hope u dont mind me sharing

Blazing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00870.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	118319 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00871.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	118320

Old 05-24-2011, 10:14 AM #19
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
pretty damn impressive dude....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 10:16 AM #20
BlazingSaddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
pretty damn impressive dude....
Yah 40's killing it, very professional i like it