Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > New England Growers and Medical Users

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
New England Growers and Medical Users Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2009, 02:23 AM #31
MaynardG_Krebs

MaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of light
I feel like I've got a new home... Here's my morning cup..

mgk
MaynardG_Krebs is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2009, 02:26 AM #32
dan_kass
I'm the slime

dan_kass has disabled reputation
FB420, I love music...doesn't matter what kind. I play drums in a rock band, nothing too heavy though. I know the drummer of 100 Demons outta Waterbury, those guys are heavy...and crazy But I tend to listen to more jam band/jazz/funk then anything else. I get on different music kicks every few months, have been listening to Elliot Smith and Bright Eyes lately.

Oh and to date myself a bit...I saw Mercyful Fate @ Toads in New Haven, CT when I was a Freshman in High School.
dan_kass is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2009, 02:49 AM #33
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

FatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to all
FatBlunt420 has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
maynard, good looking breakfast!!

dan, nice. i play drums too, 11 years for me. practice daily, looking for band members. i play progressive, blast beat metal. i saw 100 demons acouple months ago in boston. they killed it, they even had the old singer do a song.

-=-
-
2010-2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS: THE BOSTON BRUINS!!
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~
FatBlunt420 is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2009, 04:09 AM #34
dan_kass
I'm the slime

dan_kass has disabled reputation
Nice Kit FB...I noticed earlier that this is your 1st year growing, that's awesome!!! You haven't even gotten to the point yet where you hate trimming unless of course you have people you trust who can help out. How did those bag seed sativas end up tasting/smoking? You definitely did better on your first try then I did...but then again I started mine under an incandescent light bulb in '89/90.
dan_kass is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2009, 04:34 AM #35
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

FatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to all
thanks, half of those cymbals have cracks.. they still work, but i need a new set.
yea, i learned alot fast. i went from growing in a hollowed out big screen, to 2 - 4 x 8 tents.
those bag seeds came out good, it was from mids, but i got 2 females. one was kinda fruity, and the other lacked the taste but looked and smoked good. the ch9s and bagseed finished at the same time. so ive been cooking with the bagseed weed (getting bubble bags in acouple days). and smokeing the ch9s. trimming isnt too bad yet, i hate when i dont have help tho. im thinking about a trim box in time.
ive been on forums since overgrow, actually have the same user name as i did on OG. but i am finally getting to supply my own smoke. and i smoke a rediculas amount of weed now. i love it. all i do is smoke bong too. got a 20" 18mm glass on glass w ice catcher.
-
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~

Old 12-18-2009, 06:42 AM #36
heavy dank nugg

a couple more of my favorite ladys

Old 12-18-2009, 06:49 AM #37
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

NICE, the last ones got mad strings, 12! sweet. my friend has a strat too. they sound so nice.
-
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~

Old 12-18-2009, 07:04 AM #38
heavy dank nugg

its a seagull they are hand made in canada using wood from 100
+ yr old silver leaf mapel trees.....the sound is unbelievably rich warm and full....

Old 12-18-2009, 03:25 PM #39
admiralcornport

admiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the roughadmiralcornport is a jewel in the rough
whats up y'all acp checkin in!

admiralcornport is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2009, 06:57 PM #40
Koko Nut

Koko Nut is on a distinguished road
Hey New England. I will get you some pics very very soon!
Koko Nut is offline Quote