Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > New England Growers and Medical Users

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
New England Growers and Medical Users Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2009, 10:47 PM #11
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

FatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to all
FatBlunt420 has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
its not all bud pics here... anything goes
-=-
-
2010-2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS: THE BOSTON BRUINS!!
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~
FatBlunt420 is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2009, 03:34 AM #12
bluebuds

bluebuds will become famous soon enoughbluebuds will become famous soon enough
i love nancy botwin

Old 12-16-2009, 04:58 AM #13
Ottoman
straight chillin'

Ottoman has disabled reputation
FB420 nice of you to think about all the other states! I only close by the states they were in the other thread. I felt i was close enough to be apart of it atleast now I am in.

here is my dream woman living somewhere in NE, I'll find her one day...

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

"still time to start a new life in the palm trees."
Ottoman is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2009, 05:13 AM #14
Helis
Micro Padawan

Helis will become famous soon enoughHelis will become famous soon enough
This is a very nice thread. I was reminded yesterday personally that the rest of New England grows damn good herb too
Helis is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2009, 05:15 AM #15
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

FatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to all
Ottoman - good to see you, thanks for stopping by, that chick is BONER JAMS 09, i want to add polls to this thread. and its nice to meet more local people.

Helis - thanks, i figured id extend to the other states.

my ch9 clones are looking good. ill have some new pictures soon.

lol... p.s. i tryed to add reputation to HDN, and ottoman...that damn pop up comes up, and wont let me. thanks guys.
-
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~

Old 12-17-2009, 01:14 AM #16
Phips

Anyone know of anything cool happening in the northeast? Doesn't have to be pot related. But it's always cool. I've been getting cabin fever lately, and the wii just isn't cutting it.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:22 AM #17
Maijah

Maijah will become famous soon enoughMaijah will become famous soon enough
you just missed further fest man it was sick! every time i closed my eyes i thought i was listening to Jerry
Maijah is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2009, 01:52 AM #18
MaynardG_Krebs

MaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of light
Okie dokie! Here's some shots from my first ever hydro grow. Strain is White Berry by Paradise Seeds. I did have a slight hermie outbreak which I think was my own fault. I did not have real good light seal on my door and it was leaking light in during the dark cycle. It was even worse in my next grow.. oh me oh my.. seeds everywhere! I aint throwin it out tho! This was done with GH nutes and followed the recommended schedule on their nutrient calculator on their site. 600 watt HPS with a Quantum Digital ballast. Well, here we go... I hope you enjoy the show..

Thanks for lookin! BTW, the smoke is killer in both glass and vape..

mgk
MaynardG_Krebs is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2009, 04:51 AM #19
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

phips, i go to alot of concerts. mainly hardcore and deathmetal shows. i know what you mean i stay in alot too.
maijah, welcome, i love festivals...i dont know its just something about a whole day or weekend of live music.
Maynard, nice pics. just got whiteberry not too long ago. got a 5 pack from seed boo, and had alot of trouble getting them to pop. 2 out of the 3 i tryed didnt work. but i got one, so shes going to be a mother.

glad to see the thread i started yesterday is getting more attention... i plan on having polls eventually.
-
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~

Old 12-17-2009, 05:19 AM #20
MaynardG_Krebs

MaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of lightMaynardG_Krebs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBlunt420 View Post
Maynard, nice pics. just got whiteberry not too long ago. got a 5 pack from seed boo, and had alot of trouble getting them to pop. 2 out of the 3 i tryed didnt work. but i got one, so shes going to be a mother.
I've popped 5 of the 8 I got and had no trouble. I did have 2 very distinct phenos of this strain. One was much bulkier and a higher yielder, and the other one was more red, less bulky, but very tastey.. isn't that the way it always goes. I got a bonus from one of mine that double branched for me and gave me 2 huge kolas. It might be adviseable to fim them and force it to multi top.. I'm gonna try it on my next run with the strain. It's my favorite strain for vaping.

mgk
MaynardG_Krebs is offline Quote