Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > New England Growers and Medical Users

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
New England Growers and Medical Users Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2009, 07:15 PM #1
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

FatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to all
FatBlunt420 has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
New England Growers and Medical Users

-=-NEW ENGLAND GROWERS UNITE!!-=-
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, And Connecticut.
Lets show the mag what the north east can do!!
Ive been posting on the mass/RI/conn growers thread. Great thread, but its excluding more nothern states. Im not makeing this thread to replace the mass/RI/conn thread by any means, just to unite more people in our common goal of overgrowing new england. and adding to the more important goal of... overgrowing THE PLANET!!
This thread is great place to submit flowering, harvest and randomly funny pics. Its all good!!
-
2010-2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS: THE BOSTON BRUINS!!
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~

Last edited by FatBlunt420; 12-21-2010 at 09:57 PM.. Reason: add logo
FatBlunt420 is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2009, 07:52 PM #2
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

FatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to allFatBlunt420 is a name known to all
Various CH9's

lets get things rolling here.
-=- CH9's

-=-

-=-
-
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~

Last edited by FatBlunt420; 12-21-2010 at 10:00 PM..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:23 PM #3
dan_kass
I'm the slime

dan_kass has disabled reputation
Whats up FatB420

Been growin herb in New England (VT/NH/CT) for more then half of my life both indoors and out. Outdoors in VT back in '95 up by Goddard College and then indoors in '96/97 over @ UNH in Durham. We used to get OD Northern Lights from Auspy, NH that was excellent smoke and indoor (I think) Lemon Limes from UMASS around that same time that was killer.

Moved back to CT in '97 and have been stuck here ever since 95% of my friends who grew back then moved either out to Arcata or up to Maine while i've chosen to stay in the land of oppression. My favorite method of growing is DWC with GH Flora lucas/PH style but I also enjoy stadium growin in soil.

I was gifted Cafe' Girl seeds from Mr. Soul back in the day (which I crossed to a '00 female Yumbolt from Sag.) and that's mainly what i grow, i'm currently on the 3rd generation. The taste is like nothing i've ever smoked before. It isn't a huge yeilder and the stone is slightly couchlock to me, due mostly from the Yumbolt but I love her nonetheless. I'm hoping to use a male C99 someday to add a bit more up to it. I'll try to post pics of it if I can get access to a camera.

take care,
~dan
dan_kass is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2009, 08:32 PM #4
Phips

What's up New England! I'm glad to see spirit for the home team. Also in stuck in CT, damn it's cold. I feel bad for you northerners. We have to unite and keep the game local. If we turn our backs on whats happening in the laws, etc, this whole area can easily be taken over by corporate cali mongrels. I have big plans for new England once the tide turns.

I'm new to the site, I will get pics up soon. stay warm

Old 12-15-2009, 08:42 PM #5
dan_kass
I'm the slime

Hey Phips

It's actually not too bad today, 42ish with a light breeze

Old 12-15-2009, 09:02 PM #6
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

welcome friends,
dan, good to see you've been at it for awhile. im close to durham, in maine tho.
im growing in canna coco, using GH flora series nutes. just ran ch9 mixed fem, flowering clones now. and have whiteberry, c99 x panama red, and pure power plant. makeing a new order soon

phips, it has been cold lately. but the temps in my tents have never been soo perfect. new england winter indoors are great. better then the average N.E. indoors.

i talked to some of my friends from mass, and i got 12" of snow last week, compared to their 4". so theres a big snow difference 100 miles away.
-
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~

Old 12-15-2009, 09:27 PM #7
heavy dank nugg

what up phips see ya found some home growers ...........peace

Old 12-15-2009, 09:30 PM #8
dan_kass
I'm the slime

I agree, growing indoors in N.E. during fall/winter/spring is the best. I had a 1 ton of cooling this summer in a 7X7X10 room with four bare bulb 6's and my temps were still in the low 90's on some days. It's almost not worth it for me grow in the summer unless I upgade to a ductless split.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:08 PM #9
Phips

The 4x4 is sittin pretty at 78 with a 1k. Nice.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:38 PM #10
FatBlunt420
Killin' Zombies!

nice. i got 2- 4 x 8 tents and they are low to mid 70s. but they are set up in the basement. both have 1000w lights, but im getting 2 - 600w lights per tent, to replace them.

HDN, thanks for stopping by
-
-=-HOCKEY'S BACK!!-=-

~Mass Medical!~