Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL!

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2017, 01:04 AM #581
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
You can turn your back on a man. But never turn your back on a running hose!

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:27 AM #582
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
bubble your seeds with an aquarium pump for 15 hours. then direct sow.

Less than 3 day sprout and open of cotyledons.

There's a thread on it.

Put light on it. It'll heat the soil. Plants love the locomotion of the heat, it stimulates them and makes water and solubles act different.

Um. UVB and high intensity light increase THC by about 3 to 4% possibly. Unless you already have a very high percentage plant anyway, then the increase will be smaller.

And use seedling soil or soil with no nutes and ammend it. It's high drainage stuff you want on top. Then organic compost soil below.

Using your own piss and telling people doesn't benefit you. It only benefits your plants.

Piss grows the best cucumbers. I know this. And my cannabis knows this. Stop using during flower, too high of N.

In fact don't use time release ferts. Too high of N will stunt flowering.

And you can top autos. 3 or 4 nodes.

I put live worms in my soil. Hmm. My plants compared to plants on the same day. Mine are bigger. I did a lot of searching to find out my plants were just plain doing better. That and 24hrs light, but even that, I still outgrow, but we'll see when the buds stack on.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:27 PM #583
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
I always put seeds in a small rolled up tube of sandpaper and shake like hell for 30 seconds or so to scuff them up. 100% germination.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:10 PM #584
Snook

Snook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaver View Post
I always put seeds in a small rolled up tube of sandpaper and shake like hell for 30 seconds or so to scuff them up. 100% germination.
I have a few garlic cheese seeds that require that kind of help.
Sure beats the hell out of trying to hold the little buggers and emory board them...
Thanks. dddaver

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102

WHAT IS THIS? : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....65#post7832665
Snook is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:19 PM #585
Snook

Snook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant future
AND... if you run cycle timers and live in an area prone to electrical outages, if only for a second or two, be sure they are connected to a battery back up. Here we can have 3 or 4, 1-2 second blips in a minute or 5, that would cause over watering scenario. or if longer outages at least keep watering schedule until one can react.

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102

Old 08-16-2017, 01:47 AM #586
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
What is the worst thing that you guys have had happen in the Grow room.

My top two so far would have to be,

1) breaking DTOG's rule about and walked away from a running hose. Overfilled the rez and pumped a few gallons on the floor. It was hardwood and the floor got waterlogged and a bit warped. Was really old floor but still. There was so much water it leaked through the floor and started dripping from the living room ceiling. Soaked my couch and chair. Pain in the ass.

2) was staying at my girlfriends place and had a buddy/roommate watching the Grow (which I rarely do and will never do again) and he didn't check the rez and had an entire 4x4 table of 1 gal coco filled pots go bone dry and fucked the whole table got a spike .2 gpw from that table!

Anyways, hopefully not too many horror stories out there but I am sure there are a few!

ICE & Skunk Special - Test Grow (Current Journal)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344134
Phases is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2017, 02:00 AM #587
hayday

hayday has disabled reputation
My portable air conditioner went out and the flower room hit 130.
Everything died.
It happened when the central air went out in the house, in the middle of a Texas summer.
The hot air from the intake was more than the portable could bear.
Cleaned up, hid the moms and got the central fixed.

Then built a proper window unit. When I say built what I mean is I went and bought a adequate unit, Tore that thing apart and taped everything that lets light in .
New A/c's are made of foam so I was afraid to spray paint, I used foil tape.

Lost a crop but could have been burnt and busted.

Last edited by hayday; 08-16-2017 at 02:28 PM..
hayday is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2017, 01:49 PM #588
Snook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phases View Post
What is the worst thing that you guys have had happen in the Grow room.

My top two so far would have to be,

1) breaking DTOG's rule about and walked away from a running hose. Overfilled the rez and pumped a few gallons on the floor. It was hardwood and the floor got waterlogged and a bit warped. Was really old floor but still. There was so much water it leaked through the floor and started dripping from the living room ceiling. Soaked my couch and chair. Pain in the ass.

2) was staying at my girlfriends place and had a buddy/roommate watching the Grow (which I rarely do and will never do again) and he didn't check the rez and had an entire 4x4 table of 1 gal coco filled pots go bone dry and fucked the whole table got a spike .2 gpw from that table!

Anyways, hopefully not too many horror stories out there but I am sure there are a few!

It has never happened to me but when growing bare bulb I was always worried about fires.. one fire, jail time.. just went back to the LED on a light mover. no more threat..

I have done the water on the floor trick though. cement floor, 1st floor, it drained out somewhere but no sure where.. tough shit on the wooden floor though and second flr..

Old 08-16-2017, 02:06 PM #589
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Here's a tip- line the floor of your grow room with plastic!
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2017, 06:02 PM #590
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
Hayday,
That's a rough one losing a whole crop, but ya at least didn't get busted right.

Snook,
Ya the hardwood on second level was pretty brutal, however it turned out the landlord was a giant asshole and fucked me around. So the extra money I was going to give him for the floor never made it into his greedy little hands!

Jellyfish,
I actually did have a plastic lining but there was an overlap and the water worked it's way through.

Thankfully I am in a basement with cement Floors - and I never leave a hose unattended!

ICE & Skunk Special - Test Grow (Current Journal)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344134
Phases is offline Quote