Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2017, 12:52 AM #2421
Junk

Junk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
anybody know the best/biggest grow shops in RI/MA? I need a few things and want to check out some different shops.
The one I hear the most about is Worm's Way. Never been there myself as I live near the NH line.
Junk is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 01:15 AM #2422
Zeez

Zeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
anybody know the best/biggest grow shops in RI/MA? I need a few things and want to check out some different shops.

There's a really good one in Fall River
Mass Hydro
Address: 365 Kilburn St, Fall River, MA 02724
Phone: (508) 617-8394

and a great one in Warwick RI.
East Coast Hydroponic Warehouse, Inc.
Address: 380 Jefferson Blvd Ste D, Warwick, RI 02886
Phone: (855) 394-9376

The one in Fall River used to be called East Coast also. They must have changed it recently. They're pretty big and have good prices. The place in Warwick is huge like a Home Depot with some of the best prices anywhere. Both stores have great service and great people.
Zeez is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:21 AM #2423
Junk

Junk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of lightJunk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
There's a really good one in Fall River
Mass Hydro
Address: 365 Kilburn St, Fall River, MA 02724
Phone: (508) 617-8394
An acquaintance of mine goes there and loves it. He won't go anywhere else. He loves the vibe.

I'm not affiliated with either place. They're not even the shops I visit. I live on the North side of the state.
Junk is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 05:10 AM #2424
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud oftoxic hippie has much to be proud of
Worms way is closed, good thing because they sucked ass
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 12:53 PM #2425
Zeez

Zeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really niceZeez is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic hippie View Post
Yup, I know of three that fall into that category. Expensive, Useless, Bad Attitude, Seeya. Check out the one in Warwick.

Not affiliated with any grow shop.

Last edited by Zeez; 08-07-2017 at 02:00 PM..
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 02:03 PM #2426
Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic hippie View Post
Noted.
Junk is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2017, 02:44 PM #2427
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Aquarius Hydroponics in Agawam, Mass has a big store.
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 11:31 PM #2428
mmmcake

mmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nicemmmcake is just really nice
New england hydro and htg supply are two spots i like

Old 08-14-2017, 02:31 PM #2429
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
New England is great too. Kinda outa the way for me so I go to Aquarius.
I used to go to NEH for years until they opened the store close to me.
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 10:35 PM #2430
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
NEH right around the corner from me. Love those guys! Friendly and helpful, happy to give advice or just shoot the shit.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote