Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > ** Perfect Grower Custom Powdered Nutrients! **

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
** Perfect Grower Custom Powdered Nutrients! ** Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-27-2017, 11:12 PM #271
RoostaPhish

RoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really nice
?
RoostaPhish is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2017, 09:48 PM #272
RoostaPhish

RoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really niceRoostaPhish is just really nice
Yeah, see I actually checked out the test data. And its 30.7% according to GC, but the quantacann doesn't actually test anything. It just uses data based on a scan and then compares it to samples already analyzed. Which has a HUGE margin of error!

Old 06-02-2017, 05:32 AM #273
Teh_Baker
doin the damn thang

Teh_Baker is a jewel in the roughTeh_Baker is a jewel in the roughTeh_Baker is a jewel in the roughTeh_Baker is a jewel in the roughTeh_Baker is a jewel in the roughTeh_Baker is a jewel in the rough
Ok, now that i have spent 3 days in between tasks at work reading this thread in its entirety, i have some questions.

I grow in the natural soil of the foothills near Yosemite CA. i do very little by way of ammendments, as i feel i am blessed with fair to good soil, and make up for the rest with nutrients. How would you help me to monitor my garden so that we can make proper adustments without having runoff to measure? Will i need to take and submit tissue samples throughout my grow? Or will i simply use a soil ph tester?

I currently run feed/water days every 3rd day alternating between well water and nutrient solution. Every 3 days the plants get 5gal of either water or food depending on the schedule. And no i dont ph my water currently. In fact i havent used a ph meter in over 8 years at my current garden location. With this system, how much nutrient solution would you prescribe per plant? Still 5gal, more, or less? Or a variable amount based on plant size?

Another issue that i have is the fact that i grow from seed( as i have had multiple issues with unwanted flowering in clones) so each plant within a specific strain can still have variable needs. I try to pop beans on apr 1st and have them planted within 2 weeks. Some plants may not finish until october, which means i have a 6 month growing window, with around 14weeks for both veg and flower. Since my length of grow is so much longer than your 12week, if i make a grow chart will it accommodate my length of grow? (And 25gal for 12 weeks... is that 25 gal a week for 12 weeks? At the normal feeding rate? Essentially 300 gallons...)

Im sure i will come up with more questions, though lets start small. But i am very interested in trying out your system, if only one 1 or 2 plants to start and compare to my current regimen. 5gal x 48 plants every 6 days for 6 months can be quite expensive i see.

A simple yet controversial experiment:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342572

Last edited by Teh_Baker; 06-04-2017 at 12:42 AM..
Teh_Baker is offline Quote