What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my girl gang

ridoo

hi Lougrew! and doobieduck,
thanks for the kind words

that was a long time i didnt get a real crop in my flat... the 2 last were very.. bad, i never get the point about what was wrong, this one is nice :) i changed all, the medium, the nuts, the light bulb, all...

it's smelling very strong around the closet, i guess i'll cut in the next 2 or 3 weeks, i check the trichomes :p

i'll send new pics in time
see you later
ridoo aka rdx

ridoo

Hi all,
some new pics

flowertoprjx7.jpg

flowertopr0012bx1.jpg

flowertopr0013up2.jpg

trichomes0124ou4.jpg

see you later in the garden
ridoo aka rdx

ridoo

hi all,
these are my last crop and harvest pictures, my volcano love this crop :) and i do love my volcano...

lastflowcoco2008ridoo02xn1.jpg

lastflowcoco2008ridoods1.jpg

lastflowcoco2008ridoo03oj4.jpg

lastflowcoco2008ridoo04qu8.jpg

lastflowcoco2008ridoo05kr0.jpg

lastflowcoco2008ridoo06kk3.jpg

lastflowcoco2008ridoo07qf3.jpg

lastflowcoco2008ridoo08ru3.jpg

__________ - ____________- _______________- ______________________

harvestridoo2008cocopn0.jpg

harvestridoo2008coco02qm4.jpg

harvestridoo2008coco03vu9.jpg

see you later for new pics
rdx

ridoo

Hi efriends gardeners,
here some little short post of pics of pot and pop

cypresshilltt0.jpg

djangodo3.jpg

tape01addisbv0.jpg

tape02addiseh1.jpg

poum tchak for ever
:)
see you
ridoo/rdx

ridoo

hi green peoples,
some pictures i saved last time
nothing spacial

that was grown in coir (coco), containers are 3.5Liters, 400w hps cooltubed light, seeds are mandala seeds deluxe (dont know exactly the name at this time, ok, sorry)

i wish an happy new year to all green peoples around
cheers
ridoo

ridoo

hi peoples,
last months i spend time and space growing one plant only, a clone of cali mist rooted in wool stuff, i put it in a 25L container filled with coco coir, a 400w hps light cooltubed some air tractors stuff ok, you know

pictures talk better
_____

dscn1790.jpg

dscn1777.jpg

this 2 pics are maybe 40 days old

dscn1864y.jpg

this one is 30 days old

dscn2142.jpg

dscn2133.jpg

dscn2136.jpg

dscn2155m.jpg

this 4 pics are 19 days old

dscn2190m.jpg

dscn2198.jpg

this 2 ones are 6 days old

And she's still getting bigger and bigger days after days.. when starting this clone i nerver though it's getting as big as it is now.. and it still big white pistils everywhere.. i guess it's finish in some weeks, mays 15 days more.. i dunno

Next grow i'll do the same but with a bigger container :)

More pics in the next weeks.
see you
ridoo / mysinsemilla.com

ridoo

hey all, some news :) still growing since all this years but had to move another place so it took some times to start again...

first the home made "led panel", cheap but efficient, right now this a protoled, made of cupboard and tape with some Mylar on it

ridoo

led are commercial cheap light, be carreful to chose the 3000K spectrum, mine are something like 8.5w, around 800 Lumens each, I put 8 of them on this protoled 1.0
remember to remove the deflector !

ridoo

As i'm not a big DIYer i often go to the simplest solution...and as i wanted the side panel to be mobile i just used simple nodes and a little cord with a central attach...