What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hi people. Pro-noob here.

angelgoob

hey. How am I doing so far? It's been 15 minutes.

giphy.gif

angelgoob

I seent the hydro guys.

No way they're doing that great.

Put mykos and organic ferts in this.

Last time everything was up and OPEN in 2 day and 20 hours.

This time, hehe. Muahahahaha.

I'll have a timelapse for you all.

This water was 1.99. That is so small compared to the benefits I see.

I believe even, that it programs the seed to think the soil is aerated and change it's phenotype. Possibly. Like I said pro-noob.

I think I'll bubble for sunk seeds. This way it'll ensure water is inside, but that is absolutely beasts it.

I'm going to use using a CLEAR little container to show them sprout. Haha. And they say roots don't like light. Well, my tomatoes in hydro say otherwise. Also fiji bottle. lol.

Yea Lester. Those are bubbles man. I'm not sure I can explain it though.

Sorry for the line commenting and no paragraphs.

angelgoob

I'll keep it floating in here. This is like news.

I'll make a gif with timestamps. So you can see the seed germinating and the time in hours since I put it in water.

UPDATE: it took 10 hours for them to sink.

Last edited:
Put mykos and organic ferts in this.
Seeds contain everything a plant needs to sprout and get going, so ferts in the water would be of little benefit.

Last time everything was up and OPEN in 2 day and 20 hours.
This is a normal time period for germinating seeds if the temperature is optimal.

This water was 1.99. That is so small compared to the benefits I see.
What do you mean by the water being at 1.99?

I think I'll bubble for sunk seeds. This way it'll ensure water is inside, but that is absolutely beasts it.
If you knock any air bubbles off a seed it can sink straight away, so I'm not sure what you mean by this?

I'm going to use using a CLEAR little container to show them sprout. Haha. And they say roots don't like light. Well, my tomatoes in hydro say otherwise.
Roots are negatively phototropic, which means they tend to grow away from light. It's not that they don't like light as such, but rather this helps to lead them in the right direction to find moisture and nutrients. They are also show positive geotropism.

angelgoob

nah it needs nutes.

nah this is fast.

$2 water.

No they don't sink like that usually, they can.

yea people told me light's bad for them, wasn't sure why.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol I almost forgot about crush! I remember devil goob.but don't recall angel goob.either way I think I've been had!

angelgoob

It's both.

Sorry.

I frequently tell the truth and kid at the same time. (these are my ways)

I find it so funny this new method just works and works for me. As far as I can tell, benefits extend PAST the germination stage, to other stages. Most notably veg. Maybe different roots form phenotypically variate there, from high oxygen.

I also was getting a little testy in another thread, so decided to put my brave new method for display in grand fashion. Just for kicks. Sorry if like is confusing and stuff, but I will be posting soon: 1) a seed breeding technique 2) a way for soil to breathe.

Edit: It's been 24 hours, can you guys just hold off on calling it a troll thread for a second? lol

Once this method is famous, then well I guess they'll forget about me and use it for themselves.

Latest posts

Latest posts