What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew

Veteran
New Hybrids starting to stretch. Strong thick stems. Close to 3ft tall. Notice the "swelling" where side branches meet main stem. Blowing up! 4 New strains. 14 pick females 9 days in flower.

Multi strain SOG @ bottom right.

Can't tell you how vigorous they are! Awesome!!

mushroombrew

Veteran
what are the new strains from seed bro
BOG LSD is a really unstable strain. But a mix of great genetics. Found a totally amazing male. Ultra fast veg, Stank and super stacked flowers.
Pic of him on first page of thread. Variegated.

Had a bunch of DHN clones. Picked the best phenos and hit them with
LSD pollen.
Blue Dream
Dream Queen
Purple Cadillac
Grape Ape

But my primary goal was to improve the Dream queen cut I have. Bred for stem thickness and vigor. These new plants are straight banging!
I have some gem females. Excited to see some flower. Cuts rooted in 4 days and are vegging hard at day 9.

The Purple cadillac hybrid stems smell over the top!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sometimes I miss growing in rockwool. Especially when I see your plants! LSD male sounds excellent. As does that Dream Queen. Will you be looking for a faster DQ pheno with DQ x LSD hybrid ?

BOG LSD is a really unstable strain. But a mix of great genetics. Found a totally amazing male. Ultra fast veg, Stank and super stacked flowers.
Pic of him on first page of thread. Variegated.

Had a bunch of DHN clones. Picked the best phenos and hit them with
LSD pollen.
Blue Dream
Dream Queen
Purple Cadillac
Grape Ape

But my primary goal was to improve the Dream queen cut I have. Bred for stem thickness and vigor. These new plants are straight banging!
I have some gem females. Excited to see some flower. Cuts rooted in 4 days and are vegging hard at day 9.

The Purple cadillac hybrid stems smell over the top!

I love their grape ap e mine got a nice skunk to it during cure! Nice grapy aromas but a subtle skunk that made it kill. Their dream queen smells like str8 mango! Super kill the smell on that is beast, so dank soooooo super dank lol. Have fun man good luck! If you ever in Nor Cal and want a cut of that roadkill bagseed I have let me know! :tiphat:

mushroombrew

Veteran
Sometimes I miss growing in rockwool. Especially when I see your plants! LSD male sounds excellent. As does that Dream Queen. Will you be looking for a faster DQ pheno with DQ x LSD hybrid ?
I use the rockwool for seed starting mainly. They are just so clean and easy.

Well the LSD is a longer flower. But the male I picked was faster and likely on the blueberry side (variegated)

The DQ girl is an indica pheno. She's packs it on.
I was really just looking for overall growth speed and thicker stems on the DQ. Ended up with a bunch of gorgeous girls! I like crosses with unstable genetics. It's like a box of chocolates...

mushroombrew

Veteran
I love their grape ap e mine got a nice skunk to it during cure! Nice grapy aromas but a subtle skunk that made it kill. Their dream queen smells like str8 mango! Super kill the smell on that is beast, so dank soooooo super dank lol. Have fun man good luck! If you ever in Nor Cal and want a cut of that roadkill bagseed I have let me know! :tiphat:
May take you up on that! I shoot down to Sac/SF for genetics every couple months. I am always down to trade cuts.

mushroombrew

Veteran
My future son in law moved over from PA. He brought a bunch of bag seeds.
This is the only keeper @ 43 days flower. Another week should do it. Thank god I took clones. This biatch is fire. Real spicy almost Hazy smell with rotten fruit funk too. Stem rub is menthol/camphor. Bit like Tiger Balm. Any Ideas?
In dirt. Next run will be hydro!

Goats

My future son in law moved over from PA. He brought a bunch of bag seeds.
This is the only keeper @ 43 days flower. Another week should do it. Thank god I took clones. This biatch is fire. Real spicy almost Hazy smell with rotten fruit funk too. Stem rub is menthol/camphor. Bit like Tiger Balm. Any Ideas?
In dirt. Next run will be hydro!
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1763122]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1763123]View Image[/url]

a kid after your own heart. sounds like a good son in law!

mushroombrew

Veteran
The last Blue Dream I will ever grow. It's the best cut I have seen but nobody wants it
53 Days. Chop at 8wks in Hydro.

Hybrids yanking at Day 10

OG's at 34 days. First OG run. No idea what to expect. But they seem to be stacking pretty good. Hoping for over 0.5g/W??

GotRice

Greeting Sir!

Greeting Sir!

Hello Mushroom, My name is Mike living in Seattle area. I have been following your #3 Light for a while, You've done great work sir.

I am a rookie working on my first grow with just 6 plants (that's all my medical license allow me). I am struggling with my nutrients, they look healthy and all (just a little yellow tip from the head of the leave) but very small and the roots is very little. They're in Veg days 38.

I am using
-Medium: Coco + hydroton on top to prevent evaporation.
-Top Feed Drip System DTW: Slow Feeding once a day to Run-off 20%
-Nutrients: VegPlusBloom HD + Cal Mag (50% of recommend = 600 ppm).
-PH 6.0
Pot Size: 1 Gallon
-Veg Light: 600w HPS, 36" from Canopy
-Flower Light: 1000w HPS plan to be 36" from Canopy

Its 38 days Veg and my plant is very small, also their roots doesn't cover 1/2 of the Pot. I have read in the Forum, if the plants root is not big enough, they won't yield as much. I have also notice my plant at days 38 is only taken only 500 ml of water/nutes a day which is not a big enough number to most of the thread i read their plant is drinking a few gallons of water a day.

Can you please help me sir.

Thanks

Mike

GotRice

Also:

Room Temperature: 81
Humitidy: 60
Lights: 18/6
No CO2: just fresh air from outside as i leave my window open during light on.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Do you have a fan blowing air in or out of room? Your numbers look good. Maybe you need more airflow?
I am not a fan of VEG+Bloom. But your plant is small so that shouldn't matter at this point.

Lets start with ventilation and go from there.

You may want to post the above in "Cannabis Infirmary". I will still help you but so will many others is they can see your post.

I am happy to help you here also.

Love your selection , I wish I lived in a free state but anyways , looking forward to your defol week , I'm also a fan but would like to see a pro doing it and the reasoning behind it , if you could take a before and after pic , it would be great to see , thanks for the pics subbed, FSG .

Latest posts

Latest posts