What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WINNERS! Halloween Photo Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hope to see the winners posting they've received their prizes...and let us all know what you got....since I left prize
selection up to SB staff.

Photorikki

Wowzeer!!

Thanks DG for including me in 3rd place!
This is my first win here too.

I am thrilled!:jump:

I cannot wait to grow out your gear!!!

Congrats to all the other winners.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I even ordered a pack of seeds from the Bay so I could receive my #1st Place Prize faster and e mailed SB and did exactly as was directed by Ms. DG and still haven't received or heard anything even with my seed order but I guess SB staff doesn't have time to send out an e mail order confirmation.

No disrespect to Ms. DG or the Bay but it sure would be nice to receive our prizes waiting for such killer World Class genetics from a Cannabis Cup Breeder makes waiting to much and can drive a person loco

Muchas Gracias Mr. DG You have made us winners wait day by day to open our mail box and get our hads on them Golden Seeds

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gift-horse-sml.jpg

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
LOL no that's NOT how it is.

"Looking A Gift Horse In The Mouth" (questioning the value of something you have received for free... )

No one here is questioning anything they haven't (even) received yet, we are all just trying to make it work, that's all.

Hasn't worked yet though. :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have been in touch with those responsible for mailing out the competition winning packs of DG's beans and have been told that they have been waiting for the last 2-3 winners to send in their details before sending out the batch........so I asked them to send them out anyway, so they should be in the post today...

Let us know when you receive them in this thread...

Thanks for waiting and congrats........Gypsy

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Can you PM those who haven't sent info? I sent mine but I'm sure they recieve alot of emails and may have missed it. Thank you. -BhT:tiphat:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
SB told me they still haven't heard and as soon as they do it will be sorted out and I sent in a $55.00 money order for a pack of blubonic seeds just about 10 days ago and that was the reply I received even with my SB Auction number etc...

I even explained to them 3 times already about the DG Contest and get the same reply so I just gave up in the hopes they would Include the 3 packs with my SB Order.

Gracias.. Gypsy

WasntMe

So unfortunately I am back home from my vacation .... just a heads up ... nothing in my mailbox yet.

soon come I'm sure though. :D

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
So unfortunately I am back home from my vacation .... just a heads up ... nothing in my mailbox yet.

soon come I'm sure though. :D

nothing on my end either. just glad to hear others havent got theirs yet. hate when these things get snagged up and i get some bitchy letter from the guvmint

Bulldog11

Veteran
I usually get my orders in 4 days once shipped. During the holidays things get messed up however. Hope these are coming and I am not one of the lost e-mails. Good luck everybody.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Posted on Nov. 25th

Posted on Nov. 25th

I have been in touch with those responsible for mailing out the competition winning packs of DG's beans and have been told that they have been waiting for the last 2-3 winners to send in their details before sending out the batch........so I asked them to send them out anyway, so they should be in the post today...

Let us know when you receive them in this thread...

Thanks for waiting and congrats........Gypsy

As always, thanks for following up Gypsy.

Thanks to all who are waiting...like originally posted, I have no idea what specific varieties you will be sent...in an effort to make things as easy-peasy for staff, the choice was left up to them to make from my existing DGS SEEDBAY inventory..please do come back and post up what you receive. :ying:

Give it a bit more time ya'll....Gypsy's post following up on this was just last week. ;)

Thank you for your patience...and once again CONGRATS to all...look forward to seeing some awesome grows in the future. :canabis:

:ying:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Nothing here either and I also sent in a $55.00 money order for a pack of seeds, I usually receive my orders within 5 business days from the boo so let's keep the faith in Gypsy & the SB Staff.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U know............the UK is gett'in POUNDED with SNOW.....rightknow.....

the recent changes in selling seeds......and the NEW freebee policy sent everyone fora loopyteedoo
this week.............

compounded by the REZ drop....... the Holiday Rush.......

and least we forget the dumbFUCKERZ @ RoyalMail........

Bet.....most every order takes a little longer know until.......NEXT year.........

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I just watched the BCC News and seen the snow you poor people in the UK are getting but you know how the song goes, "It's beginning to look alot like xmas"

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Missing the snow bulldog? Can always catch a flight and be :skiiing: in a few hours. :dance013:

I prefer tropical breezes to blistering cold wind cutting through to chill the bones. :freezing:

Hopefully it thaws out in Sboo land real soon! :yes:

:ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.