What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Seeds developed a MALE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrats to all !!

My guess is 6 pounds 13 ounces of pure bouncing baby boy !!

G

:chin: Congratulations, my guess 7lbs 10 ounces,thats what my son weighed.Best wishes.Peace :joint:

G

7 pounds 11 oz

These contests are fun as hell DG, this one made me laugh :D

10,900,072.13 pounds... approximately, just a rough estimate really... I could be wrong. It's always hard to judge with these things :confused: However, Congratulations on your successful breeding attempts, and may your offspring provide quality phenotypes and possess superior genetics!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats Ferry on your happy arrival. Your life has changed forever and wish you all the best. I guess a very healthy 9 lbs 10 oz

Mr.Wags

G

stankbud said:
and ya couldn't get me to go thru another baby again if ya put a gun to my head......
but congrats

My sentiments exactly! And since I am the one who had to go through the labor and delivery ~ ~ ~

Anyway, congratulations on the bouncing baby boy.

And I will guess, 6 pounds 12 ounces

Status
Not open for further replies.