What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Female Seeds developed a MALE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Female Seeds

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the congratulations!!
Nice thread, Dutchgrown, although the title did rattle our cage for a minute there!!! :biglaugh:

And congrats to nltdbss for guessing the right weight. Have fun with your beans!

Here's a pic of little JJ, who is enjoying life just fine so far! :woohoo:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Damn.....now I wish that I had not given you that bottle of champers to 'wet the babys head' Ferry...lol!........looks like hes taken to the booze big time.....!!...(oh no!)

....nice to see ya Jimmy Jaz!......rock on little fella!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A chip off the ole block I must say. Congrats to the winners and to the entire Female Seeds Team for the new addition the the staff . Atleast you know their gonna be girls RIGHT !!!!!

Mr.Wags

G

Many Thanks to Gypsy, DG and the whole staff for a great contest. Congratulations once again to Female Seeds, I am sure you will love, nurture and cherish the wonderful gift that has been bestowed upon your family. I am not sure if it has been stated but, if I may ask is the your first child?

Peace

G

Beans touched down today. Great Service DG!!!! Thanks so much!!!!! I am looking forward to starting them. Congrats again to the happy family!!!!

Mojave Dave

Baby weight guess

Baby weight guess

Hmmm..I'd guess this at 7 pounds 11 oz. That sounds like a very healthy weight for a new baby!

Aside form all the guessing and the contest and all, I hope this baby is perfect in every way and makes you both supremely happy. Children are the best toy in the world! You'll have more fun with a kid as they grow up than anything you can buy and play with.

Good luck to all in the contest, and especially to the new mom and dad!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Step away from the bong Mojave Dave :bat:
This contest has been over awhile. :pointlaug
But thanks for the well wishes on the new addition to their family!

:friends:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.