Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2017, 09:26 PM #2581
iLuv2BlAzE

iLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of light
How are you curing all of this ??? Im choppin soon hang drging them is one thing which imma do but then what do you usually do ?? Thanks bro im talking about the volume. Of it all whats your take

Outdoor balcony grow 60+
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344032

RIP FRANCO.
iLuv2BlAzE is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2017, 09:36 PM #2582
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
^^^ hang dry then put in bins
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2017, 01:26 AM #2583
Big_Al's_Buds

Big_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the roughBig_Al's_Buds is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
^^^^ I will it's very easy & can be done inexpensively depending on what you're after in a final product
Awesome cant wait!
Big_Al's_Buds is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2017, 02:25 AM #2584
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
cleaned up some stuff at the camp today ...put away the tent & air mattress, gathered up some barrels, looped up and hauled hoses out of the woods(yuck)...generally tidying up my tracks a bit,,, gathered up metal stakes and rolled up fencing ...etc ...etc ... turned out to be a nice day outside today ...warm sunshine and i actually got my dogs walked TWICE! in between chores ...also got very stoned all day long sampling some oils...i'm baked ...still running a 3 k HPS room to finish up some plants ...then no more growing for a while...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2017, 03:39 AM #2585
~star~crash~

hey admin's please see this above post ^^^ and delete that account asap ...thanks

it's just spam

Old 10-19-2017, 03:46 AM #2586
iLuv2BlAzE

iLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of lightiLuv2BlAzE is a glorious beacon of light
Star how long u dry for and how long in the bins if u don't mind me asking ...

Outdoor balcony grow 60+
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344032

RIP FRANCO.
iLuv2BlAzE is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2017, 03:56 PM #2587
~star~crash~

^^^^blaze I've different strategies for different outcomes ...not sure yet but i think today's a trim sesh

Old 10-19-2017, 06:46 PM #2588
OvergrowDaWorld
$$ ALONE $$

OvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivorOvergrowDaWorld is a survivor
Ill be breaking down my 2nd hanging harvest of Glue today and putting the nuggz in brown paper bags to even out the moisture. The nugz are dry and if they stay hanging on the lines any longer they will have dried out to much and may be harsh. Don't want that!
- Captain James Symonds - USS Ronald Reagan
OvergrowDaWorld is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2017, 01:18 AM #2589
~star~crash~

my drying room is nice and cool and it's easy to controll the humitity

Old 10-20-2017, 08:02 AM #2590
onavelzy

onavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant futureonavelzy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
cleaned up some stuff at the camp today ...put away the tent & air mattress, gathered up some barrels, looped up and hauled hoses out of the woods(yuck)...generally tidying up my tracks a bit,,, gathered up metal stakes and rolled up fencing ...etc ...etc ... turned out to be a nice day outside today ...warm sunshine and i actually got my dogs walked TWICE! in between chores ...also got very stoned all day long sampling some oils...i'm baked ...still running a 3 k HPS room to finish up some plants ...then no more growing for a while...
Said good bye to the cows?