Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > ReikoX's Workshop 2017

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
ReikoX's Workshop 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2017, 08:40 PM #311
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to all
Jilly Bean #2 Smoke Report
After a little over a week in the jar, the Jilly Bean girls are ready for their first smoke test. I rolled up a smaller size djoint for this test, about 0.3 grams. When breaking up the buds, I was greeted with the mandarin orange smell that I got from the stem rub. On the dry inhale, the flavor is sweet and pungent. Once lit, it was a bit more smokey flavor. It probably could use a little more cure time. The flavor stayed true through the whole joint and it stayed lit without having to be re-lit. The aftertaste was quite pleasant and had quite a bit of staying power. The high is pretty mellow at the beginning. About 30-40 minutes later came rolling waves of euphoria taking me higher and higher. After that it leveled off and was a nice daytime smoke. I definitely want to run this again and see if I can't dial her a bit better. I'm sure she will shine without thrips. :joy:

The party cup girls were cut down. They are now dry and came in at 19 grams, that's about 9-10 grams each. No complaints here. I'm doing another round. This time it will be from seeds of only this variety. I got 2/3 females in that lot and 0/3 of the other two varieties. I am hoping to get better M:F ratios next round.

Not a lot to see right now, just wanted to show the next round beginning. They are finally under light and should soon be on their way. The cups were dry this morning, so they got a bit of water. They are still trying to shed their shells, but most are above the perlite now.
ReikoX is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:24 PM #312
plantahumana

plantahumana is on a distinguished road
Too! Very high level your race! congratulations!

My tb plants responded similar to yours on the previous page, yellowing ... I'm trying to regulate the pH to see if that was the blow.
plantahumana is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:52 PM #313
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to all
I finally got around to filtering the cactus fruit and yucca ferments. I am reusing these 250ml nutrient bottles for easy dosing and storage.

After weeks of spraying with CS, I'm finally seeing some pollen sacks on this Crystal Candy. I hope she drops some pollen in time to pollinate the rest of these girls. I bought the stuff for STS next time, only spray once or twice with that.

Week one since the seeds hit the water. One looks like it won't make it, so down to eight. I had to help them off with their shells because I didn't use a humidity dome. I was a little too rough with the one that died. Still giving them just RO water.

My brother came over last night and we were trying to guess the sex of the plants. Our guess was that the two big ones were male and the smaller three females. Well, we started talking about Phylos and their gender test. So, I ordered up one and we will see how our guess was. So get your guesses in now, we will know soon! The only problem is the test is for four plants and I have five. I'm going to test the two on each side and either cull or clone then remove the one in the middle. This will allow me to throw the screen in there and start training them.
ReikoX is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:28 PM #314
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Zak Haze at just over two weeks being in the veg side and in the re-amended soil. They got a watering with Soil Balance Pro. I trained the branches to the screen and tucked the fan leaves behind. I'm hoping I can get another three or four weeks before flowering.

The bubba kush S1 are finally starting to recover. I think they even have grown a little. These have been quite delicate. They did lead me to realize what I did wrong with my soil recycling.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2017, 06:07 PM #315
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

These two Bubba Kush S1 were put into flower three weeks ago. Unlike the ones in veg, they perked right up after feeding them Bio Canna Flores, Boost, and Rhizotonic.

My party cup hempies for week two. They are off to a slow start, but they will take off soon enough. The bottom right one will be tested for sex via Phylos Biosciences.
ReikoX is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:07 PM #316
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to all
looking good

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2017, 02:03 PM #317
Deprivation

Deprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the roughDeprivation is a jewel in the rough
Say what they will, CS is more work, but there are plenty of threads about Sts not reversing or not dropping pollen. Looking good in your garden.

Old 10-19-2017, 06:03 PM #318
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

So the PC is still kicking around. Not a whole lot to see. The reversed Crystal Candy still isn't dropping pollen readily. I plucked a few older flowers and there was some pollen falling. So, I surrounded the her/him with the other girls. They are pretty far along (six weeks from germination), but I will let them go as long as possible to get a few seeds. I moved the La Diva to my upstairs bathroom to try and collect some of her pollen, I want to pollinate some of the Lowryder x La Diva with it.

The flowering side is full. I had to move the Zak Haze over to flower. She has quite the bit of stretch on her, so Let's hope I got it right.

These two BBK S1 are looking alright. Nice little puff balls for three weeks old.

Here is the veg side. I will be adding some LEDs to this side for cloning and small cups. I'm not sure if I can handle the heat/watts running bot the LED and the CMH, but there is only one way to find out.
ReikoX is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2017, 09:36 PM #319
Chevy cHaze
Joint Interest

Chevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of light
Good shit ReikoX,
love the bare bulb vert scenario !
Have you ever thought about trying one of these new LED lamps that look like a cob of corn to replace the hps ?
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

Old 10-21-2017, 03:09 AM #320
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
Good shit ReikoX,
love the bare bulb vert scenario !
Have you ever thought about trying one of these new LED lamps that look like a cob of corn to replace the hps ?
CC
No, never considered those. I'm going with horizontal strips like these I got from a user on overgrown. These will be the basis for my new veg light. About 120W of Samsung LEDs, yes please.

poor things were starving in the perlite so I took them out and replaced the top 2/3 with soil. The bottom 1/3 is still perlite. By this time last round, they were showing sex.
ReikoX is offline Quote