Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > IC Strain Guide > INDICA GROWTH WITH SATIVA EFFECTS

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
INDICA GROWTH WITH SATIVA EFFECTS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2017, 09:22 PM #11
riddly

riddly is on a distinguished road
thank you cosmicharlie
riddly is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2017, 01:06 AM #12
growhigh1233

growhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the rough
blueberry ................ its elusive to find a good 1 but when u do it can be a euphoric motivator

bangi haze .................. allot more stable, one of the best in aces catalogue
growhigh1233 is online now Quote

Old 10-15-2017, 10:40 AM #13
riddly

@growhigh1233

i found Bangi Haza on the ACE seeds website thank you. Seems nice to me!

Could you tell which bank produces the Blueberry? I looked on ********** and it seems the only one producing Blueberry is Spliff Seeds. Can you confirm that?

Thank you for your help!
riddly is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2017, 10:22 PM #14
growhigh1233

growhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the roughgrowhigh1233 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by riddly View Post
@growhigh1233

i found Bangi Haza on the ACE seeds website thank you. Seems nice to me!

Could you tell which bank produces the Blueberry? I looked on ********** and it seems the only one producing Blueberry is Spliff Seeds. Can you confirm that?

Thank you for your help!

you have 2 main choices for bluebery dutch passion or DJ shorts ............. with both needing at least 20 seeds to find a good one !

dj shorts are the best tho

bangi haze is a winner ............ not the strongest but a beautiful sativa high

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:12 PM #15
riddly

@growhigh1233 thank you ever so much bro
riddly is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2017, 11:05 PM #16
1God777

1God777 is on a distinguished road
Grow a indica dom. Hybrid an grow the most sativa phenotype with sativa structure an leaves and showing sativa traits during flowering.
1God777 is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 04:55 PM #17
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Bangi Haze does not conform to specs desired, ime. It's a NLD that grows like a NLD (NLD = sativa for the misinformed)
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2017, 10:29 AM #18
growhigh1233

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Bangi Haze does not conform to specs desired, ime. It's a NLD that grows like a NLD (NLD = sativa for the misinformed)

have you grown it ? ............ i have

very compact ... very dense buds ......... the phenos i found stayed shorter than a dj short blueberry i was working with at the time

but not only that.... the quality of the high i believe is totally appropriate..... i grew it 4/5 years ago and it still lives long in the memory (security scare caused me to cull all keepers including the bangis)

practical experience always trumps theory

Old 10-25-2017, 12:50 PM #19
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
try the Amnesia from Dinafem ... that plant will do what you want
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2017, 12:55 PM #20
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
this is Amnesia (sativa high w/ indica like growth)

~star~crash~ is offline Quote