What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full Melt Gentix Strain List

PAGreen

I work in a California cannabis dispensary, and see a lot of water hash, but you guys have really taken it to another level. Amazing work.

G

Make sure to Add the HOG from THSeeds and YUMBOLDT from Sagamartha under the FMCD list.

Aqua Lab Tech

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I remember Bubbleman talking about a technique for using static electricity to help separate the best of dry screened kief from the rst of the pile. Maybe he can chime in

Also, I think you can add C4 from Chimera seeds as FMCD worthy
oldtoker said:
i was just curious ive got a small dry sieve box and my kief is very pure i use a 10x lense to judge and there little to no stalk just head's, is it possible to use my dry screened kief(off buds<good one's>) to make full melt or is it only possible with water extraction. what are you tips for the dry sieve or attempts to make it even pure'r, how much dry sieve do i need like a couple grams to make a small amount? or are we talking in apples and oranges here. i wish i knew the screen size but alas i do not. but the kief is never green and off a 1/8 o of good nice nugs i get maybe .5 gram or less. after i screen the buds any suggestion of use or should just throw them away? i know theres a light amount im not getting but i cut the buds slightly to make it easier to kief. usally i just give them to my friend but i dont know if i could bake or something? is the bubble bag far better then the dry kief box?

Last edited:

bubbleman

Veteran
One of soma's best producers of fullmelt in my opinion is the ROCK BUD. that shit was soooo melty the last time i hit it. soma was lighting it off the end and we were watching the hash drip off the piece.
Have also seen L.A. confidential drip quite nicely from the DNA boys.

my two cents

Bubble man

J

Jack Crevalle

Which micron screen is used to capture the bubble hash, my 3 bag system doesn't seem to be doing the job...do I need smaller screens. Does using a beater break the leaf to the point where it could make the hash green versus using just a wooden spoon to not disturb the leaf and knock only tricks into the sieved hash for a more golden color? Is there a preferred drying method for full melt?

Last edited:

MapleMonk

jep the MAPLE LEAF makes nice bubblehash (fmcd) ,so does the BLUE MOONSHINE (myone from dutch passion).....love that bubblestuff,my last run has been with maple leaf mixed with a little lowryder to add a bit of fruitiness...mmhhhhh

MattHatter

Nirvana WW makes a great FMCD from 73-25 microns (did buds only). Just got a new cam so ill post some pics next go round. Im going to try 59 day harvest, bud only, single wash. Ill let you guys know. The taste is great by the way.

ithruxix

Great white shark x molokai frost (FM)
Misty Bubble (sog seeds- melon pheno) (FM)

Both starred last run, with HUGE glands and absolutely dank hash.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive only had bubble bags for about 6-8mo and love it...This thread taught me allot of how you cats see the bubble....had no idea it was this complex a topic..Ive run allot of strains and still dio and should be able to add to this..I have a few questions on the Clear topic?..
Resins to me hold sugars/carbs..Sugars can be stretched and manipulated along with caramelizing...So I always thought the Amber in trich's were the sugars maturing/degrading and maybe the clear or amber full melt it more mature resin color based?..just curious..I was a Chef for a good 20 yrs and know the scioence of sugar and that brought me to my base conclusion..I mean its basically a THC Brulee`..heheh
FOE20

Full melt from dry sift

Full melt from dry sift

Good morning all, I have had the chance to make some fult melt(at room temperture!) with some matanuska thundra(sagamartha) using a pollinator. This was a few years ago (in 2000) so I have no pics. Had to keep it in the fridge or it would just melt into a puddle. Smelled something like sweet shit(I mean real shit!) Was very good but not the absolute best.
Boom Shankar! RR

jiggasouza

Right on boys, this is an incredible thread. That bananna shish looks amazing. How can i make something like that?!

H

Hazeseeker

Not sure if this has been added before but Biddy's Sister (Magus Genetics) makes incredible Bubblehash, 73u + 90u produced full melt, the 73u hash was bright gold :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry Cheesel - [suburban seeds]

This one full melts,, not sure about the clear domes since we don't do pipes cause they are too moreish and we'd never get anything done if we started smoking pipes again.. lol

Fudgey Material for sure ,, will find someone crazy enough to try it on pipe soon :biglaugh: