What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hot House Flowers

Grateful1

I am digging through some old packs of seeds I have to preserve, and select through for breeding stock. I came across some packs from Hot House Flowers, and Im unable to find any info on them.

Hothouse Flowers KASI
Hothouse Flowers THAI X CHITRAL

Anyone have any info or could point me in the right direction?

houndog

Hothouse Flowers

Hothouse Flowers

I was just looking myself for some info on Hothouse Flowers. Found a pack of Columbian Gold X Haze in my seed stash. They use to operate out of the UK something like breed and bay.

Last edited:

Limeygreen

Veteran
Hot house flowers was working with zamalito with the breeders choice seed company. Some things turned for the worse and that is when the two split and it seems they dissolved but zamalito is still doing work but in a different market.

Grateful1

Hot house flowers was working with zamalito with the breeders choice seed company. Some things turned for the worse and that is when the two split and it seems they dissolved but zamalito is still doing work but in a different market.

Thanks for the info. Im familiar with Zam, is he still active on the forums?