What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New grow, 1st one in 2 years. 24 plants-lights

I was told to start one of these so anyone with input can help out so here we go. Had issues in my growing spot and vowed off growing till I changed it. Well 2 years later I finally said I NEED to do it... turning my garage (wel portion) into my grow room. 24wx12Lx8high... going with 6x600 mh/hps. Coco coir, mother’s earth premixed 70/30 with perlite. I’m running Advanced nutrients Sensi coco PH perfect line and hopefully it all turns out well.. not running RO but my city has very good water low ppm, but I also have 3 RV type water filters that water will be passing through. Long as the clones come out well next week we are in business.

That's a low number of lights for that much space. Do you have a flip flop?

Not filling the whole room. Just running a 8x12 area ATM... 6 lights each with a 4x4 footprint. I was going to make the room smaller but figure better to make it bigger and have easier room for expanding down the line than having it small and having to do extra construction to make it larger

picture.php

There’s a couple pictures off the room starting to be built last weekend. I’ve been slowly cleaning it out this week... should have more pics by Sunday night. Hopefully it’ll be ready to go by than.