What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Under wattage room?? Please help

My room is currently 24X9.... I have 5X600 hps, and 3x”1200 watt” viparspectra led. (Real draw around 520 watt pull) I’m running 26 plants 5gal final. I figured to run 4 plants under each 600 and 2 ea under led. Is this decent? Or do I need to change something. Coco grow with co2

Scorp1on

my setup is similar, I run 8x600w and 2 led light, each covering 3ft x3ft, and I use 4 plant under each light with scrog. Each plant is veggin for 7-8week max before switching to flower in 6gal pot...

Every now and then I put 1 big plant under 1x 600w and I get the same yield because I veg longer...the only thing that matter is how long you veg, if you put 4 plant per light but veg only 3-4 week you wont get the same result if you veg 6week or more

Scorp1on

usually for 8 x 600w vegged for 6-8 week I get around 6pound to 8 depending if Im running alot of diffrent strain or only 3-4, hope that help.

usually for 8 x 600w vegged for 6-8 week I get around 6pound to 8 depending if Im running alot of diffrent strain or only 3-4, hope that help.

I was planning on 6weeks veg. Do you run soil/coco? I know they say coco:hydro will veg like 25% faster than soil so I hope I can get close to your harvest.

I run promix

Gotcha... first grow even with heat issues, humidity issues, fed full strength veg bites all threw flower and even did plain water feedings (which I’ve read recently that with coco you shouldn’t do) and I let the coco get fully dried out before feeding next still ended up just shy of 2lbs DRY from 4 plants and 1. 600hps but for some reason doubting myself on this big one...