What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cannavore's cave

Cannavore

Veteran
whatsup icmag it's been awhile. i thought i needed a place to drop some pics and whatnot every now and then so here we go.

i'm working on F2's of a cross of GMO x Dawgs Waltz that I made last year. I'm also looking for a nice male for outcrossing. basically been in a breeding and chucking mindset for the past year or two as it's time to start reaching into the seed stash and doing something with all these gems i've been amassing. my on deck plan is to do a fem reversal on the Giesel clone for S1's for preservation and a few chucks.

and off to the side of breeding plans i have things popping, im running through some seeds, picking plants that stick out to me for one reason or another to run and assess for future work.

here's some of the stuff i have going on the side of the pollinations;

Yellow Snow - Nspecta
SALZ35g.jpg

'91 S1's - Nspecta
ufzxeS9.jpg

Sunshine Daydream (strayfox cut) - Bodhi
0KTesph.jpg

American Skunk Selection #1 (bodhi cut) - Bodhi
8ZgMJBY.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Arctic Fallout x Dawgs Waltz - made by me
Fl8sRbi.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz - made by me
K5eAhk9.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz
fik9fZ3.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz
akcdhJU.jpg

GMO x Dawgs Waltz
uVUpqg2.jpg

Brother Nature

Cool photos man. I've always thought the male plant is just as beautiful as the female and those look damn nice my friend.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Totally Agree with brother nature Cannavore very nice :tiphat:

Cannavore

Veteran
Cool photos man. I've always thought the male plant is just as beautiful as the female and those look damn nice my friend.

Totally Agree with brother nature Cannavore very nice :tiphat:

Thanks :) I like to look my males over carefully and definitely give them some love too when making seeds. They were kept in 1gals and were hit pretty hard by the cold snap we had over here but they're chugging along regardless.

:tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Your plants all look so healthy... nice a green...

You’ve got some nice looking males as well...

I’ve got some bubba ain’t shit by NSPECTA going ... a couple weeks old ...

Nice companion plants too,...

Cannavore

Veteran
thanks nickman and dawn patrol!

nick the ASS is (Dirty Hippy x RKS) x (Hells Angels OG x RKS). i gave my bubba aint shit seeds to a friend. hoping he blesses me with a winner lol.

some shots of strayfox's Sunshine Daydream cut that i just threw into flower
ejQWRId.jpg

TX1fm7L.jpg

Gry

Nice selection and images. What is the '[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bubba aint shit', that you mention ? [/FONT]

nickman

Veteran
thanks nickman and dawn patrol!

nick the ASS is (Dirty Hippy x RKS) x (Hells Angels OG x RKS). i gave my bubba aint shit seeds to a friend. hoping he blesses me with a winner lol.

some shots of strayfox's Sunshine Daydream cut that i just threw into flower
View Image

View Image
Sunshine daydreams looking really good, praying to the light... I love when the leaves do that... let’s me know that they’re loving life...

That’s funny you said that you gave those bubba ain’t shit seeds to a friend, I got mine from a friend ...!!!...
the AMerican Skunk Selection sounds like there could be some nice plants in that line...!!!...

Let me know if your friend finds anything worth while in those bubba ain’t shit seeds... mine are only a few weeks old... so he used the PNW Dog shit, you know anything about that strain... ? ...
Nice selection and images. What is the '[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bubba aint shit', that you mention ? [/FONT]
Bubba ain’t shit is (dog shit x bubba kush) ...

Cannavore

Veteran
Wassup my brother? Happy Valentine's Day! Lol
Hey homie happy v day lol

Very nice Cannavore, those Dawgs Waltz look pretty dank.
Thanks they were pretty dank, especially for fully seeded plants

Thanks gry that cross is PNW Dogshit x Bubba Kush! Some old school weed from Nspecta/CSI Humboldt.