What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LA Confidential

browntrout

Veteran
A buddy of mine bought the original LA Confidential from DNA's first run and had a couple seeds left that he gave to me. I wasn't expecting them to germ being over 15 years old but I did manage to get one going. I love breeding so I don't care if it's a female or a male. Been reading through old threads on LAC and am getting more and more excited. Can't wait to see what I end up with!

I have a more recent breeding of LA, I'm not sure of the differences but I bet it is marginal. Good or bad I don't know. with the breeding I've done it I am under the speculation it should be bred with genetics of similar likeness. I.e. a Deep Chunk / SFV OG (which i intend to do) or other more indica plants. The Outdoor Blueberry cross I did made nice plants but stellar outdoor examples would take some major work to find.

I made some dry sift through 150micron from seeded plants, pure gold gooey OG/afghani powder. Grab some and roll it between your figures, it almost melts. Near impossible to crumble into a joint, far too gooey.

E

ESTERCHASER

ive never had anything from dna or reserva privada disapoint me. i digress i bitch about paying for seeds but i was happy.

browntrout

Veteran
ive never had anything from dna or reserva privada disapoint me. i digress i bitch about paying for seeds but i was happy.

I ended up with 1x golden lemons, complete garbage. I'l have to run the rest but was not happy with it. Running 2x Kosher Tangie, I can't see it being bad but will find out.

G

Done at 8 weeks,heavy stone...

dgZuVHw.jpg
XWXagKs.jpg
hZbJsWv.jpg

rootfingers

Hello, has anyone else heard that the LA Confidential is good for alleviating spasm symptoms from all sorts of illnesses? I've been looking for her for some time now to help with this. If anyone has a line on a solid cut or seed it could go a long way to helping people that really need it.

aquavitae

yes I think from what I remember of LA Con would definitely be worth a shot for Patients with muscle spams, very relaxing but difficult to say from a forum post, need to try it on the patient of course

Latest posts

Latest posts