What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Bomb restock.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there, i do have some of Mr.Greengenes original seeds and will make some more eventually im sure, but not in the next year or so i doubt.

try swami last i heard he had some still.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if swami is out then i doubt you will find any anywhere else! i do have some of Mr.G's original seeds and i will grow them out an dmake more seeds at some point... but im afraid it wont be for a while at least - i just dont have space atm to do them justice.

VG

anurag

I planted some a friend sent me on Dec. 14, and they are big. Acapulco Gold is the same height, with narrow leaves, the Cherry Bomb has large sat leaning, but fat leaves. Not like indica dominants.

Stash

Dose anyone know the difference between Cherry Bomb and Cherry Bomb 2, I have both in seed form. Later, Stash

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stash, i think cherry bomb 2 is possibly a reeferman line, which uses Mr.Greengenes Cherry Bomb as one of the parents, and a cherry AK47 as the other.

the Mr.Greengenes cherry bomb is the original maui wowie line

VG

anurag

CB

CB

I planted some a friend sent me on Dec. 14, and they are big. Acapulco Gold is the same height, with narrow leaves, the Cherry Bomb has large sat leaning, but fat leaves. Not like indica dominants.

The Cherry bombs had 3 of 4 come up, all female. The leaves ended up real narrow, sativa looking. Stretch is over, and nice buds are forming.

brown_thumb

I bought a few Cherry Bomb seeds a few months ago. Those I received were more sensitive to my mistakes than other strains so I killed most of them. Also, I think they sent me autoflower type because all three that survived lollipopped.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi brown thumb, i think you are talking about a different cherry bomb? there is a company called bomb seeds iirc that has made a modern line called 'cherry bomb' - it has no relation to Mr.Greengenes Cherry Bomb which is a legit maui wowie line from the 70's.
i did inform the company that they should change the name of their cross but afaik they havent.

as for restock, i will get to it, but i have a couple of other Mr.Greengenes lines that i would like to re-produce first. ive been keeping quiet about them, and i dont think anybody else has them... more about that soon.

VG

brown_thumb

You're probably right but I can't remember for certain. I bought mine from Just Feminized Seeds.

hi brown thumb, i think you are talking about a different cherry bomb? there is a company called bomb seeds iirc that has made a modern line called 'cherry bomb' - it has no relation to Mr.Greengenes Cherry Bomb which is a legit maui wowie line from the 70's.
i did inform the company that they should change the name of their cross but afaik they havent.

as for restock, i will get to it, but i have a couple of other Mr.Greengenes lines that i would like to re-produce first. ive been keeping quiet about them, and i dont think anybody else has them... more about that soon.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts