What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1 grow

ambertrich

Veteran
BK#2 bud shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ambertrich

Veteran
BK#3 @ 70 days:

She really came on in the last few weeks, better than I had expected from the Runt.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SaBeS

Very nice plants. I like the #2 structure the best. Also great job verdant as thes seem to all be great expressions of the bubba

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice ambertrich, they all look great.

How tall were they when you switched to 12/12? Im trying to figure out how long to veg my bubba crosses Im running, I keep hearing about how slow the bubba vegs and not much stretch, just trying to gauge your stretch on those S1s a bit.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
theyve come out really nicely, just the very top buds have perhaps suffered with their calyx to leaf ratio because of the heat. most of the side buds look classic bubba.

let us know how they smoke, and thanks for a good show

VG

ambertrich

Veteran
SaBeS: the #2 came out pretty well. The #1 and #2 are both very similar except for the larger internode spacing on the #1. Kept cuts of both, so will see who's who once they get a little cure and decide which gets to stay around.

Bueno: thanks bro. The plants were vegged for 50 days, #1 and #2 were around 11"-12" going in to 12/12. #3 was maybe 9" or so. Think when all is said and done the #1 stretched about 2-2.25x and #2 about 1.75-2x. Even #3 was about 1.5 - mostly in the last couple weeks. So, somewhere around 1.5-2x. Plants were topped once and LST'd. Hope this helps.

VG: Thanks making these seeds available to the community. Glad you enjoyed the show. Will report back after they have had a bit of a cure and see how she smokes.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Those are some fucking awesome looking Bubbas you have there man.
I bet the smoke is gonna be nice too :p