What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed release info:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have sent some bubba S1s to the bay and hopefully clarence will let you all know when they are to ne listed. Im not around for a few days so dont rely on me to tell you ;)

there are also extra freebies - some 5 packs of the Bubba x LV Purple Kush which i have asked to be given to anyone who buys 2 or more packs of my gear - NB only 1 pack of Bubba S1s will count towards this offer

GL

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi zomboy, i very much doubt it- - none were on the stock list the OP sent me.

VG

oti$

I think i read rexently that he made and sent in a batch of bubba s1's. Im stoked as im looking around for some bubba seed atm and evryone ive found is selling @~100$\pack where vg is selling his for 50$

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys i have a new batch of bubba S1s and will send some to the bay in the next week or so. just sorting them now,

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi ryan, yes, there is a batch of BDB F2 at seedbay waiting to be listed, so perhaps this week? if not very soon.
also the new Bubba Kush regular seeds line is there too

VG

m0lecule

Picked this up while waiting for VG's S1's to hit the Bay.

Looks right, smells right, feels right. At least it is close if not legit.

It's good to live in Seattle!��

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks spot on to me!

GL with the S1s, as mentioned i will send in more in the new year

also consider the new regular bubba kush line that combines the katsu and pre-98 cuts. they should be listed this weekend

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, just to mention that all my existing auctions expired at new year, so most of the lines will be re-listed in the next few days hopefully.

and i will be sending a batch of the pre-98 bubba S1s to the bay later this month as well as the first batch of the new fem (Lemon thai x Deep chunk) x pre98 bubba

cheers

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi guys and gals, im told all my gear will get relisted this weekend

cheers

VG

G

Glad to hear it! Any update on sending in some more Bubba S1 beans?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya, yes as soon as i see whats listed i'll send in a batch of seeds, including some bubba S1s and also the first batch of the fem DIY OG - (Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x Pre98 Bubba Kush

VG

LostTribe

Premium user
VG them Bubba K s1's were totally legit! Same as the clone and I got one that has a more pungent sorta smell to the original that I am leaning towards putting to breed so I can back this one up. The other one was straight up like the original and both ended up super dank! Purple Giant super dense nuggets of candy coated dank! Super funky fresh ground coffee smell for sure! If anyone wants a look at the real deal these are definitely what you are looking for and I still have another 5 pack in the fridge too!

G

Hey VG, the relists are back up on the bay as of yesterday morning. I noticed there were a few packs of the Bubba S1 so I snagged 'em! I've never grown or even smoked real bubba, but the descriptions I've read of the smells/tastes/effects sound right up my alley. I don't have access to the clone-only elites, but I'm pretty confident I'll find some gems in these beans. I also have a pack of Bubba S1s from another well known breeder, so it will be interesting to see a side-by-side once I get some new equipment.

I just wanted to thank you for making these available, keep up the good work!!

DM

Latest posts

Latest posts