What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Verdant Greens Purple Kush x Pre 98 Bubba and Pre 98 s1 fem test grow

Blis84

First I'd like to thank VG for giving me a 5 pack of LVPK x pre 98 and 3 pre 98 s1s to run sidè by side! They will be getting popped 2night, Ill put them in a glass of Poland spring distilled water for 8 hours, then to the paper towel until the taproot appears, then they go right to the agromax tray and dome in the rooters. After that they go into 1 gallon airpots until finally getting transplanted into the final 7 gallon smart or airpots.

Blis84

Hey guys sorry I wasn't around for a few days and with having to stop at the garden I had no time to do anything but I just picked up some distilled water and will be popping them in a few minutes. Pics will go up by tonight

Blis84

Been a crazy few weeks but I was able to put the 8 beans inside the distilled water this am and will bring them to my partners once they have popped and are in the plugs. VG I see your new blueberry strain looks nice ill have to check them out. I'm doing a blueberry project right now using a handful of strains like rare dankness longs peak blue and blue ox, along with spice of life blubonic, my DP and dj blueberry cuts, and a tasty dark purple purple berry bx2. My plan is to make a potent blueberry strain that's easy to grow, low Hermies and most importantly tastes like the classic blueberry. I have a a beautiful blue ox male with fan leaves the size of shaqs hand and he will be e first male I test with my mothers, I have no clue where this will end up, it could stop with one of the mothers and my blue ox male or could go on for years so hopefully I get lucky. Happy the beans are popping as we speak, can't wait for the bubba and LVPK x bubba

Blis84

All 8 sprouted tails and are in the plugs, 5 lvpk x bubba and 3 pre 98 s1s, seedbay still hasn't sent the 5 pack of bubba s1s I bought along with a few packs of blubonic for my blueberry project. It's been about a month since I sent the cash and still nothing, that's why I hate sending cash because some places keep it and say they never got it. As far as more pics ill put some up once they show there first set of leaves.

Blis84

Hey VG

Hey VG

Not sure where the empty posts came from but ill have some shots f the 8 little ones 2morrow.

Blis84

LVPK x pre 98 bubba babies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 38

Blis84

In back row I have 303 apex kush, cannaventure Elvis og (bear og x Elvis Dom male), sunshine and daydream from bodhi, and happy brother bx2, just did one of each b/c I already have cloned mothers of each except apex kush, so ill slowly make my way thru the packs, big ups to karma for bringing happy brother to the cannabis world, its one of my favorite strains.

Blis84

Here's the 5 LVPK x Pre 98 fems

Here's the 5 LVPK x Pre 98 fems

Here's the LVPK x bubba

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Latest posts