What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP.. IC.. The Claw

Fresh Start

Glad to help on the topic. Thanks for the rep

What I'm mostly describing is called ionic chemistry and I've only just begun to understand it all. Special thanks to our Advanced Botany section here on ICmag and brilliant minds like spurr, dizzlekush, and thefatman.

haromaru

Picture Updates

Picture Updates

Alright well time for picture updates. Thank you Freshstart for helping me out with these sick ladies. Im still feeding with 1/2 strength GH Flora series #3 part formula, I'm also Foliar feeding in the morning. These ladies have been flipped for 12 days now, they have shown major sign of growth but i'm sure the colas on top have been stunted? Im not too sure though since its been recovering ever since i received them. Im also not too sure how long to keep them on the 1/2 strength formula? thanks again fellow IC members.

Attachments

• mark phone 039.jpg
    mark phone 039.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
  • mark phone 038.jpg
    mark phone 038.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 5
  • mark phone 040.jpg
    mark phone 040.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 4
  • mark phone 041.jpg
    mark phone 041.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 3
  • mark phone 046.jpg
    mark phone 046.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 9
Looking much better Haromaru. Might I suggest to cut back from foliar feeding every day to 1-2 times a week rather, something like every 3 days or so. I would stay with the 1/2 strength nute mix and give them some more time to recover and get stronger. Also, if you have been regularly feeding with your nute mix every feed, you might want to consider giving them another flush as there could be a start of salt build up again. It wouldn't hurt. Then maybe try to do more of a feed/water/water type of regime to help prevent excess buildup in the future. Congratulations and keep up the good work...

Fresh Start

I was just on the GH website checking the mixing ratios for DTW (Drain to waste) in coco you can check the website here --> Clicky

I would gradually increase the concentration of the fertilizer over a period of 3-5 days and see how they respond.