What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana first run . . .

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Forgot to mention the buds ar rock solid and the odour is of blackcurrant roots.

Been playing with the bubbler , these took a week in saline , clean cut on the left , multiple stab wounds on the right , not bad for late flower off an RA,d plant.

picture.php

Thats all the girls rooted now , can run with the new pack later.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Managed to glean enougth decent buds for a smoke test , very fruity and good potency , one almost diesel/medicinal with a persistant aftertaste , would yield better with training as not very branching.

This is the most sativa by far , others more like DC in leaf structure , second run planned as this ones a cracker.

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah that one looks a bit more CB influenced. i find clones always branch better than the seed-plants they come from. keep us posted on the next run!

VG

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meant to take pics of the other buds but inadvertantly smoked them , shared with an older age group at a barbecue they were much appreciated , quite oldschool afghan with a thick smog of hashy odour drifting downwind , youngsters thought it a bit harsh on the throat but stronger than most.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks foomar that great to hear. 'oldschool' is a pretty good description for the cherryjuana smoke. the heri potency comes through pretty strong but id like to think there is some of the sativa qualities of the CB in the high. i guess that could be variable in the F2s.

VG

C

Carlos Danger

The little bits cut early I've smoked have left me completely boofy-blitzed.