What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fat Bubba, Bubba Bx1 and Bubba Kush IBL

DrFever

Veteran
just cracked one seed and very happy how fast it germinated and is taking off

Attachments

• DSCF4517.jpg
    DSCF4517.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 21

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Dr is that a fat bubba or a bubba S1?

the seeds..... i only got about 150 seeds and im not sure what to do. i may keep hold of them until i have found a suitable male to bx to the bubba cut, and until the test grows have panned out. i may try and make a few more as i have some pollen that should be ok still but wont keep much longer.
either way i will try to release some as soon as i can .

VG

DrFever

Veteran
hey Dr is that a fat bubba or a bubba S1?

the seeds..... i only got about 150 seeds and im not sure what to do. i may keep hold of them until i have found a suitable male to bx to the bubba cut, and until the test grows have panned out. i may try and make a few more as i have some pollen that should be ok still but wont keep much longer.
either way i will try to release some as soon as i can .

VG[/QUOTE
S1 thrre bud

D

danny karey

Sounds interesting, look'n forward to seeing how things turn out for those doing the testing!

Keep up the good work!

Danny

DrFever

Veteran
Here is a little update 7 days old will let them go a bit then transplant up and keep going up till there final destination mother earth :)

Attachments

• dscf4520ky.jpg
    dscf4520ky.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 19

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good Dr but i think thats the Bubba Kush S1 yes?

in which case, post that one up in the 'Bubba Kush S1s' thread (the other thread you posted the pic in) and then post the 'fat bubba' pics here when you get round to popping them.

VG

WOW!! Thats a HUGE Fat bubba male!!!! I thought it was a female when I first saw the pics!! I was fortunate enough to be able to get 10 bubba kush s1 female seeds about a month ago and they all popped and are growing, hope to find a good mom! Keep up the good work!!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah, Leptosoma's fat boy male is ridiculous looking.

i'm just in the process of popping some fat bubba seeds atm so i'll post up some pics in a week or two.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just back from a week in France, the plants did ok in my absence and i have 10 fat bubba
ready to be potted up into some amended soil. i'll throw up some pics in the next week or so.

VG

hello all

hello all

This is my first time posting. I have been peeking around here for awhile watching and learning but never signed up because i wasn't to sure i would be able to figure this joining and posting thing out so please bear with me while i try and figure this out. I joined here because i have been following verdant and his bubba for quite some time and i would just like to join the club.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome dd!

right, FINALLY, here are some fat bubba, just gone to flower a few days ago, bit squashed in 10 to the square foot, but they look pretty happy

close up
picture.php

first 5 (bit of glare on the one that looks different colour)
picture.php

another 5
picture.php

lets see if we find a good male. i may also make some F2s and search them for a bubba dominant male.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, couple more shots from today - just about to be able to sex them. also tried to make a few more FB F1 seeds so as i have enough for a small release.
picture.php

picture.php

VG

V

vonforne

These are in my batters box. I will be starting some in the next week or so. Looking good VG!

Over the coming holiday here in America.......you know the one. LOL I will start them.

V

Latest posts

Latest posts